Topic: Unban Appeal Team Fortress 2 [Trade Minecraft 02]

Offline FlyingRocktopus

• I Posted!
  • FlyingRocktopus has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2

Your game name: Rocktopus (Alias' include: FlyingRocktopus, FlyingOctopus)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159794189

The time you tried to connect and got the error: I was on the server. Then I got banned by Chewbacca. He claims I wasn't banned, but when I tried to connect again at 7:39pm 5/12/2017 it was confirmed that I was, in fact banned.

Any info on why you were banned: Well, At first I had a 30min ban for supposedly instigating an argument. Although I feel I wasn't instigating, but rather adding to a conversation on The Dragon's Fury, The Ambassador and The Dead Ringer. I did not start the argument/conversation. It was started by someone who was being killed repeatedly by the Dragon's Fury. After the ban expired I returned to the server (Because it's a good server, despite some unsavoury characters.) Upon arrival I spouted some cheeky banter by calling Chewbacca, 'Screwbacca' (What can I say, I've always had a way with words ;~]) then he got aggressive and started ranting about the reason I got banned and calling me out for inciting arguments (I feel I didn't though.) Finally I made a dick joke "Chew's dick 8=D." I think it was at that point that I got banned. I know this doesn't make me look like the greatest person. However multiple people have expressed there distaste for Chewbacca and he has been known to ban/kick/mute people for trivial reasons.

Posted: December 05, 2017, 07:59:25 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Chewbacca is not an admin so cannot mute/gag/silence/kick/ban or anything.

Your ban was extended to 2 weeks by another admin and will remain.

Reply #1 Posted: December 05, 2017, 10:49:52 pm