Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Jonty, is the fritzbox 7390 from snap good?

Reply #19850 Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:26:36 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

^They're awesome units

Reply #19851 Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:48:10 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Not Jonty, but have one.

Yup.

Reply #19852 Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:59:44 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

yep is great with Dect support and iPhone and Android connectivity apps for Voip.

Reply #19853 Posted: April 08, 2014, 12:52:25 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
ohhhhhh so you are saying I don't have to have a home/dect phone I can just have it link to my iphone etc?

Reply #19854 Posted: April 08, 2014, 12:54:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
ohhhhhh so you are saying I don't have to have a home/dect phone I can just have it link to my iphone etc?

Danm straight, or if you do have Dect Phones you can link them to the Unit rather than the sect base station.. i.e. modem become the base station and the handsets respond as voip handsets.

the iPhone and android apps are cool.

one lets you use it as a phone etc while at home, the other app allows remote access to setting as long as  you have data connection on phone and then another app allows to see all missed calls and voicemails on your iPhone at all times by remote connection to your Fritz..

and the functionality due out in next update is for the phone app to have remote connectivity as if you are at work on a wifi or data connection and your home voip line rings it will be routed to your handset no matter where you are via the net.

Reply #19855 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:22:43 pm

Codex

^Last feature would be handy for home business operators for sure.

Haven't had a home phone in 5 or so years lol don't miss the annoying ringing

Reply #19856 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:29:54 pm

Offline Growler

I like the link to iphone thing. That's a great feature!

Reply #19857 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:57:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Wish I could get fibre. Really should upgrade to vdsl while I wait.

Reply #19858 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:23:58 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
7390 is the way to go duder, for sure

Funny how many Jonty's are kicking around these parts now

Reply #19859 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:27:40 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
7390 is the way to go duder, for sure

Funny how many Jonty's are kicking around these parts now

I think the prerequisite to being an honorary Jonty is to be able to grow a beard.. so yea lots of Jonty's...

however dunno how Codex Qualifies.. he has less facial hair than the chick at the petrol station this morning...  but then she looked like Lias but with smaller tits.

Reply #19860 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:41:52 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
so because of my work mobile i'm able to upgrade my naked cable connection to 50down/2up, 80GB for $65 but they need to replace the motorola surfboard.  anyone on a similar plan on the vodafone cable networks ?

Reply #19861 Posted: April 08, 2014, 04:23:58 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
So I bought some switches for Craigor and I to have at our respective homes to play with. Go to set them up, and the serial on a Linksys SRW2024 is a clusterfuck of stupid. Then when I get in to the web console, the fucking web page doesn't load on one of them, and just the logo, help links and logout hyperlink (which doesn't actually work) load. Wicked.

Returning them, and seeing if the other two the guy has will work better... FML.

Reply #19862 Posted: April 09, 2014, 11:08:26 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Codex

Why not just reflash them using console cable and putty

Reply #19863 Posted: April 09, 2014, 11:17:53 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
*the number you entered is not a valid visa number*

LAST I CHECKED VISA IS A WORLD WIDE ORGANISATION, STOP CHECKING FOR NUMBERS ORIGINATING IN YOUR COUNTRY ONLY YOU SHIT FUCKS

Reply #19864 Posted: April 09, 2014, 11:38:18 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
After confirmation of success, get sent an email with registration congratulations

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS <email@address.tld>

* Pyromanik facepalms

What, just in case I forgot?

Reply #19865 Posted: April 09, 2014, 11:50:42 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
*the number you entered is not a valid visa number*

LAST I CHECKED VISA IS A WORLD WIDE ORGANISATION, STOP CHECKING FOR NUMBERS ORIGINATING IN YOUR COUNTRY ONLY YOU SHIT FUCKS

Had this issue before. A lot of US online stores won't accept orders from my NZ issued Visa.

Reply #19866 Posted: April 09, 2014, 12:14:02 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Entropay

https://www.entropay.com/

Pre-paid virtual creditcard

Reply #19867 Posted: April 09, 2014, 12:24:51 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
This is why I use myus.com - they will do the shopping for you (for a cost) if you want something from say the US Oakley website, and just charge my credit card accordingly once they've paid for the goods. Many advantages in one service - as a number of others have, if you want to use it, I'm happy to help anyone (like I did for Demon Lord) to get stuff out of the US.

Reply #19868 Posted: April 09, 2014, 12:53:35 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm happy to help anyone (like I did for Demon Lord) to get stuff out of the US.

What about getting stuff into the US?

From Mexico.

Reply #19869 Posted: April 09, 2014, 12:54:59 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I'm happy to help anyone (like I did for Demon Lord) to get stuff out of the US.

What about getting stuff into the US?

From Mexico.

Shapelle Corby Might be able to assist with a what not to do...

Reply #19870 Posted: April 09, 2014, 12:59:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Bro... too soon!

Reply #19871 Posted: April 10, 2014, 06:28:17 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Bro... too soon!

not soon enough...  although i'd still slip her a cavity search....
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:07:06 am by Xsannz

Reply #19872 Posted: April 10, 2014, 06:46:55 am

Offline Growler

pick up new cars on Sat :)

Reply #19873 Posted: April 10, 2014, 07:30:04 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

Bro... too soon!

not soon enough...  although i'd still slip her a cavity search....

Bro... super sarcasam!

Reply #19874 Posted: April 10, 2014, 08:19:56 am