Topic: Cup Holder

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
My Peugeot Gti6 is badass, but it has a serious flaw- no drink holders.

This means I have to hold my beer in between my legs whilst driving, which gives sub optimal sperm development and limits my chances of producing successful offspring.

I dont like the shitty ones at Supercheap auto. Does anyone have any ideas?

Posted: May 06, 2013, 05:57:57 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
you could design one to fit your car - using google sketchup or solidworks etc - then send it off to be made at ponoko

then you can make it as manily and as optimal as you require for your Peugeot

Reply #1 Posted: May 06, 2013, 06:09:08 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I found this on Ebay.

Cup holder AND arm rest.

Gonna pull some bitches now.

Reply #2 Posted: May 06, 2013, 07:13:48 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Of everything my car doesn't have.. (which includes most the interior cause street legal-ish drift car) I wish I had a bloody cup holder.. dam R32 :(

Reply #3 Posted: May 06, 2013, 08:42:25 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
You should drink your beer before you drive. Then you don't need a cup holder.

Reply #4 Posted: May 07, 2013, 08:05:55 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
But how do you then drink and drive?

Reply #5 Posted: May 07, 2013, 08:14:24 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6 Posted: May 07, 2013, 10:45:01 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Interesting.. Both cars have six cup holders, and 5 seats.. lol

Reply #7 Posted: May 07, 2013, 10:52:03 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: mattnz;1524909
No brainer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IZGIA8/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000IZGIA8&linkCode=as2&tag=geek03b-20

"Now I can drive my children to soccer practice without having to choose between their safety and my coke habit."

I think your sorted.

Reply #8 Posted: May 07, 2013, 05:57:42 pm