Topic: Lamborghini driver gets abused for parking in disabled park.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10881964

Lamborghini owner who "didn't want to get a scratch on his door"

Fair enough.

Posted: May 07, 2013, 08:21:07 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
I can understand that this guy wont want someone to dent his supercar with their honda odessy, but maybe don't take your very expensive car to a shopping mall?

Reply #1 Posted: May 07, 2013, 09:25:30 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
lol prolly only took the lambo there to pick up some hot gym bitch he's had his eye on :P ... shoulda keyed it ... well at least it didn't get dented :P

Reply #2 Posted: May 07, 2013, 10:36:13 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The $150 fine for parking there would be small change compared to the cost of fixing up a dent.

Logically it's the best place to park.

Reply #3 Posted: May 07, 2013, 10:38:58 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I haaaatttteeeee people who think it's ok to fling open their piece of shit car's door into the side of someone elses' nice new car..

Reply #4 Posted: May 07, 2013, 10:47:46 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1524910
I haaaatttteeeee people who think it's ok to fling shit at cars....

corrected.

Reply #5 Posted: May 07, 2013, 04:08:40 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
How fuck'n awesome would it be if the driver turned out to be a disabled millionaire.

Thread does not deliver :<

Reply #6 Posted: May 10, 2013, 10:27:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Speaking of parking Lamborghini's in disabled carparks at shopping malls...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11423788

Reply #7 Posted: March 27, 2015, 06:58:43 am

How fuck'n awesome would it be if the driver turned out to be a disabled millionaire.

If I was a disabled millionaire, I would totally do this.

Reply #8 Posted: March 27, 2015, 07:00:30 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The amount of times I go back to my car at the end of the day (work) to see both sides of my car dinged and scratched I completely understand wanting to park in a spot that prevents this.

Went to the super last night and came back to some rat faced maggot kid swinging on his open door next to my car, door was cm's from my door, luckily I had parked far enough away that it didn't reach. God knows where the oxygen thief of a mother/father was.

Reply #9 Posted: March 27, 2015, 08:46:02 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
God knows where the oxygen thief of a mother/father was.

It's palmy.. pretty sure the creatures that live there breed via binary fission.

Reply #10 Posted: March 27, 2015, 10:16:05 am