Topic: @Teamspeak Users/Admins

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
A few people have been joining the server as 'Darkvirus (ipod)' or names of the like and asking to be made server admin on that account.

Its not me, and the idiots have been banned.

The problem is they can regenerate their ID and login again and try the same ploy.

PM me or any other person via the forums before giving someone access to verify they actually need it first

Posted: April 08, 2014, 08:46:56 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
We should all know you wouldn't need to ask for admin. Lol

Sounds so amateur.

Reply #1 Posted: April 08, 2014, 10:05:26 pm

Codex

Autoban anyone named darkvirus or dv tbh

Reply #2 Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:28:05 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
If they are asking for admin and their GEOIP flag is from Israel go for it.

Reply #3 Posted: April 09, 2014, 08:17:43 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam