Topic: Wireless Keyboard & Bluetooth keyboard lag

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Anybody have any fixes/suggestions around this?

We have a Bluetooth Logitech Dinovo Edge upstairs, and it gets input lag - I'll be sitting no more than 2 metres away from the bluetooth dongle which is in the back of the PC, and it doesn't respond well at all; you have to sort of move so the keyboard is unimpeded by anything other than the PC before it works smoothly.

Downstairs has a Logitech K400 with a unifying receiver, and it would be no more than 4 metres away from a completely unimpeded receiver (is plugged in to a front USB port) and still has input lag unless you move it a bit or get closer...

Posted: April 22, 2014, 04:05:54 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I used to have a logitech keyboard and mouse combo.
While in a match a key would lock up. So I was always pressing them twice. Wired all the way. Even if it means usb extension

Reply #1 Posted: April 22, 2014, 05:50:10 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
this sounds exceedingly odd. I've never had this issue with Logitech gear and I've owned heaps of it over the years. Perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, without the associated software?

Reply #2 Posted: April 22, 2014, 06:31:11 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.