Topic: Saxton Hale Servers

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
As you know GetSome have 2 Saxton Hale servers.

If you have spotted something a miss or just not right, you are welcome to make any suggestions or comments regarding the servers, maps, users, etc. Please note them in this thread.

Feedback is an important part of our community.

Saxton Hale #1
Running the latest version of VSH (Versus Saxton Hale).
The server runs a map cycle of around 110 maps. This cycle is shuffled everyone few months.
There are a mixture of VSH, Arena and PropHunt maps.
Standard bosses

Saxton Hale #2
Running the latest version of FF2 (Freak Fortress 2).
The server runs a map cycle of around 110 maps. This cycle is shuffled everyone few months.
There are a mixture of VSH, Arena and PropHunt maps.
There is a different gameplay and style.
Altered bosses.

VIEW RULES
Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:00:41 pm by Gutty

Posted: June 04, 2014, 10:24:37 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
  • Some new maps have been added.
  • Timer of 8 minutes added. Everyone deserves a turn!
  • Altered gravity on #1 to make it slightly heavier. #2 stays the same.
  • Changed the cap ability on #1 to 2.

Reply #1 Posted: September 19, 2014, 11:41:27 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • turned off class limits on Hale 1
  • changed map rotation slightly.

Reply #2 Posted: October 20, 2014, 05:21:09 pm

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
  • Frost_WOlf_112 has no influence.
I think pyros are too op as with any flamethrower they seem to deal huge knock back on hale no matter the gun. please fix this if you can as it really frustrates me with so many players playing pyro and that class not even being my plays type. It also really annoying to other users of this exploit as I have seen in the chat.

Reply #3 Posted: December 05, 2014, 08:00:01 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
tell me how to fix it and i might look at it :o

Reply #4 Posted: December 05, 2014, 08:10:24 pm

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
  • Frost_WOlf_112 has no influence.
Oh wait I found out the problem no need to worry now

Reply #5 Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:45:16 pm