Topic: The resident cleaners have just popped in!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
That's right, the glass has been cleaned! you can see out now!!!

Just a little bit of general housework.

Posted: June 05, 2014, 12:41:56 am

Offline Nexoit

• I Posted!
  • Nexoit has no influence.
Yay, no more extremely old posts.

Reply #1 Posted: June 05, 2014, 02:59:07 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Dam Gutty.  you are like my dog he always takeing my stuff and I can never find it again.  lol

Reply #2 Posted: June 06, 2014, 08:28:13 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Dam Gutty.  you are like my dog he always takeing my stuff and I can never find it again.  lol

its ok grandad, they are in the archive forum at the bottom of the forum list :D

Reply #3 Posted: June 06, 2014, 08:30:13 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Lol dam kids today:-)

Reply #4 Posted: June 06, 2014, 08:31:41 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
kids? im in your age group MISTER!

Reply #5 Posted: June 06, 2014, 08:32:30 pm