Topic: Anime General Thread

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
FORUMS ARE FUCKIN BACK BITCHES

in other news, did you see a picture of 3 guys wearing pink pussy patrol shirts

Reply #125 Posted: January 20, 2014, 09:38:29 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I have a Manga suggestion! During the new years break with two weeks of no Naruto, I decided to branch out and read something different and just on a whim read this one: The Gamer

http://www.mangapanda.com/the-gamer

The main thing that struck me, other than the hilarious artwork and story

Here is a perfect example of this

Reply #126 Posted: February 03, 2014, 11:20:32 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
oh yeah, increase dem points with mum!

Reply #127 Posted: February 03, 2014, 02:46:58 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.

Reply #128 Posted: February 03, 2014, 09:18:52 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Noein is probably the Anime that has stuck in my mind the most. It involves quantum mechanics and alternate realities. And has excellent artwork. And is brutal

Once Naruto finishes Im going to watch all of Once Piece. One Piece better be good, and not that kiddy shit like Fairy Tail; A giant dragon attacks them and the defeat it by holding hands?!? Walt Disney would be proud of that

My wayfoo is completely pure Carwhy maiden, unlike yours

Reply #129 Posted: February 06, 2014, 08:15:33 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I have a Manga suggestion! During the new years break with two weeks of no Naruto, I decided to branch out and read something different and just on a whim read this one: The Gamer

Dammit Tiwa. You've gotten me into another manga to read weekly (or how ever long it is before translated releases).

You suck.

Reply #130 Posted: February 13, 2014, 04:42:21 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Dammit Tiwa. You've gotten me into another manga to read weekly (or how ever long it is before translated releases).

You suck.

Well it is always good to have OPTIONS

Reply #131 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:40:08 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
he should play on max graphics

Reply #132 Posted: February 18, 2014, 08:24:08 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

He needs to turn 3D off. It doesnt work for the 3DS and it adds nothing to the gaming experience

Reply #133 Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:02:28 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
He needs to turn 3D off. It doesnt work for the 3DS and it adds nothing to the gaming experience

From your post title I thought the whole thread was about 3d games.

I think they are great, although my favourite is playing Anno 2070 with my TVs 2d - 3d conversion.

3D RTS FTW

Reply #134 Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:57:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

To anyone who doesnt know what this thread is about, here is a general video rant about Anime

AZ Rant: The Big 3 (Naruto/Bleach/One Piece)

Reply #135 Posted: March 09, 2014, 05:02:44 pm

Codex

Watching Kill la Kill, space dandy, log horizon, bleach, and various movies at the moment, have wolf children lined up o:

Reply #136 Posted: March 13, 2014, 01:19:33 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Oh yeah. To anyone interested in watching One Piece

The Story of One Piece (in 30 minutes)

Reply #137 Posted: March 16, 2014, 08:13:54 pm

Codex

Kill la Kill oh my god

Reply #138 Posted: March 18, 2014, 10:14:53 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Kill la Kill oh my god
You've got to be shitting me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_La_Kill
The action-heavy plot is focused on fights with school uniforms infused with "life fibers" that grant their wearers superpowers, but the series also explores themes of power and domination through clothing
Sounds like Christine Rankin

Reply #139 Posted: March 18, 2014, 12:29:28 pm

Codex

^Clearly haven't seen it

It's awesome

Fights are good

Has good humor

Fights are epic

The clothing thing is referring to basically an enchanted thread which empowers the wearer, enhancing ability etc.

Interesting twists.

Good characters

Wiki is trash for looking up anime, use anidb:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9875

Reply #140 Posted: March 18, 2014, 01:08:54 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
The clothing thing is referring to basically an enchanted thread which empowers the wearer, enhancing ability etc.

Read : Fan service

Okay I lied, it's nothing to do with fan service.

Kill la Kill - Satsuki Transformation (Kamui Junketsu)

Don't deny it bitches, the uniforms are weakened by the shame the user gets from wearing it, which is a problem in the first few eps iirc.

I don't like Kill la kill, it's so alike to my most hated anime, Tengen toppa gurren lagann. Admittedly I have only watched... 8 eps? of Kill la Kill, and it may have gotten increasingly better since, but people say MLP gets good after the first 2 eps... but I don't plan on trying to seeing anymore MLP to see why that show is so popular either.
The amount of people that have told me that TTGL has the best writing and character development... I don't know, I just... So many people have said so, I'm starting to believe they are serious.
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:19:34 pm by `Kayne

Reply #141 Posted: March 18, 2014, 04:16:59 pm

Codex

Wasn't a huge fan of TTGL either tbh, the fights get way more epic in klk, and yeah definitely fan service in parts, it's hilarious.

Reply #142 Posted: March 18, 2014, 07:47:05 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
I've probably mentioned this anime a couple times but has anyone been watching Hunter x Hunter? it's so good, every other anime just doesn't get my jollies off

Reply #143 Posted: March 22, 2014, 03:01:45 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
I tend to hate anime's that go on for ever, only reason I haven't bothered to watch it.

Might download the first few eps though, see how it goes.

Just because I love you so much, pop <3

Reply #144 Posted: March 22, 2014, 04:40:47 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
the anime is almost up to the manga, where the mangaka (author) has decided to put HxH on Hiatus since the end of 2012 I think. The anime will probably end in about 20-30 episodes

Reply #145 Posted: March 22, 2014, 10:09:05 pm

Offline Ares Helix

• Just settled in
  • Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...
Watching One Piece (Currently waiting on ep 630 sumin)
If you're on this thread and not watching it, I'd advise you take a look at movie 10: Strong World.
Like most anime, you just kinda have to roll with it in some places, but the charaters and story are pretty damn cool.

Also a fan of Macross, grew up on robotech etc, so yeah, kinda follows suit.

Reply #146 Posted: March 26, 2014, 12:35:54 pm
Need some music to play to?
Click here!

Offline Tiwaking!

You suck.
There is some pretty good information about MMO's in that Manhwa!

Reply #147 Posted: March 27, 2014, 09:38:22 am

Codex

Dat KLK ending

Will def watch the series again

Reply #148 Posted: March 31, 2014, 02:07:26 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
Didn't realize log horizon finished and I was having a moan about why the next episode wasn't coming out. What kinda anime stops at episode 25? Gotta wait till next season :|

Reply #149 Posted: April 03, 2014, 11:17:06 am