Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
This is what we need more of in the news.

Sheep with two heads.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11333840

Reply #500 Posted: September 30, 2014, 01:55:49 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
That's bizzare

Reply #501 Posted: September 30, 2014, 05:32:43 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #502 Posted: October 01, 2014, 10:50:10 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
The Illuminati
Masonic Tricks
MOSSAD Agent Monica Lewinsky
I am sick of seeing these kinds of comments on The Internet.
These people need to be retroactively aborted

Reply #503 Posted: October 05, 2014, 08:00:37 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Liars.
People that have always lied, and deceived, only to somehow wrangle an appearance of trustworthiness.

Reply #504 Posted: October 16, 2014, 01:04:41 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
No

Reply #505 Posted: October 16, 2014, 03:38:53 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
No

NO?

NO TP ON THE ROLL AND PLENTY IN THE SPARE HOLDER.

DANM IT I AM ALWAYS THE ONE CHANGING THE EMPTY.

Reply #506 Posted: October 16, 2014, 07:10:46 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
NO TP ON THE ROLL AND PLENTY IN THE SPARE HOLDER.  DANM IT I AM ALWAYS THE ONE CHANGING THE EMPTY.

Because you're significantly more full of feces than any of the other persons at the address?

Thus you spend more time defacating and therefore, more time sitting on the toilet.

As a result of this, your percentage of time "on the throne" is higher than anyone elses is and you therefore have a greater chance of being the person present, when said TP runs out.

Elementary my dear boy!

Reply #507 Posted: October 17, 2014, 12:54:35 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
NO TP ON THE ROLL AND PLENTY IN THE SPARE HOLDER.  DANM IT I AM ALWAYS THE ONE CHANGING THE EMPTY.

Because you're significantly more full of feces than any of the other persons at the address?

Thus you spend more time defacating and therefore, more time sitting on the toilet.

As a result of this, your percentage of time "on the throne" is higher than anyone elses is and you therefore have a greater chance of being the person present, when said TP runs out.

Elementary my dear boy!

i wish actually think its the 7 year old coupled with the wife, and neither of them bothers to change it.. had the same issue when Lias lived with me.. new roll is used but not put on the holder....

Reply #508 Posted: October 17, 2014, 07:28:17 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Elementary my dear boy!

fukkin rekt m8

Reply #509 Posted: October 17, 2014, 12:19:54 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Digital copy games that are more expensive than the physical counterpart. Susan (steam) you fucked up.

If you want borderlands the pre sequel, go to jbhifi $60 physical copy

Reply #510 Posted: October 17, 2014, 12:59:43 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Digital copy games that are more expensive than the physical counterpart. Susan (steam) you fucked up.

this

Reply #511 Posted: October 17, 2014, 01:00:51 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

So, so stupid
"We do not hold such a premise that digitally distributed software has less value. Some publishers believe that the digital versions should be cheaper while others insist that both versions must be set at exactly the same price. Each publisher has various ideas on this point and, among them, Nintendo is now offering both versions at the same price point"
Iwata Satoru

Jimquisition: Don't Charge Retail Prices For Digital Games
Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 07:28:01 am by Tiwaking!

Reply #512 Posted: October 18, 2014, 07:23:59 am

Jimquisition: Don't Charge Retail Prices For Digital Games[/url]

I somewhat disagree.

If it's the same product, whether you buy it digitally, or in a box, then it should be the same price. Doesn't make any differences whether the bits comes from a dvd, or downloaded from a server.

The idea that digital versions should be cheaper because they don't have to pay for printing CD's, boxes, is just stupid. Those are operational costs.

If of course there are actually differences, i.e Artwork books, collectables, then yes, the boxed version should be more, and marketed as a collectors edition.

Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:25:39 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #513 Posted: October 18, 2014, 09:19:46 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
My biggest gripe is regional pricing. Fuck you companies who think it's okay to charge me more based on where I live in the world. Should be a law requiring companies that provide products here to provide them as cheaply here as they do anywhere in the world.

Reply #514 Posted: October 18, 2014, 09:47:29 am

Offline Tiwaking!

My biggest gripe is regional pricing.
Nintendo is famous for this. They would charge the same amount of Wii points for all their products. Sounds good, but in practice it means we would pay NZD$14 for 1000 Wii Points instead of the NZD$10 we should pay, because they charge USD$7.50 for 1000 Wii points.

Also: The console is region locked so you do not get access to all of the games
And they dont have the same release date
Even though it is an electronic version

I forgot what my original point was but: Nintendo really suck

Reply #515 Posted: October 18, 2014, 10:33:41 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Visual Basic.

Visual Basic, annoys the shit out of me, and I hate that my job requires me to be anywhere near it.

Reply #516 Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:09:47 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Visual Basic.

Visual Basic, annoys the shit out of me, and I hate that my job requires me to be anywhere near it.

better than JAVA...

i used to do a lot with VBA and VB,

Reply #517 Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:27:18 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Sheesh, get it right would ya!

Reply #518 Posted: December 03, 2014, 05:40:58 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You're pissing into the wind there, Pitchey.

I'm sure Stuff has turned typos into a game where the reader gets to find the mistakes! That's how often they fuck up.

Also;

COUNCILS. STOP PUTTING PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS AT ROUNDABOUTS.

Reply #519 Posted: December 03, 2014, 10:44:03 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
The law.
No matter what it's supposed to do, it pretty much always ends up protecting the ones outside it, rather than within it.

Reply #520 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:01:45 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

I see Wikipedia is begging for money again
Pictures or I dont believe you

Reply #521 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:23:42 am

I see Wikipedia is begging for money again

I gave them $5 three years ago.

How much do they need. Gosh

Reply #522 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:26:34 am

Pictures or I dont believe you

It's true, and it's stupid. Often I am traveling round a bout (see what I did there), then I have to stop half way because some dude is crossing the road, holding up other traffic.

Reply #523 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:29:37 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

^Exactly this.

Reply #524 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:30:26 am