Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Umm no

Don't see him having a go at you in this thread

Reply #1925 Posted: June 07, 2011, 01:21:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1388666
Umm no

Don't see him having a go at you in this thread

Who are you anyway?

Some score magical forums score keeper?

Get better hobbies dude.

Reply #1926 Posted: June 07, 2011, 01:26:34 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
So back on topic, any sizable quakes/shocks today?

Reply #1927 Posted: June 07, 2011, 02:54:13 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
nope, nothing to write home aboot!

But you know BANG, when we are just getting used to it again, SURPRISE BUTTSECKS EARTHQUAKE will happen, or a volcano, maybe a tornado! MAYBE ALL THREE AT ONCE!!

Reply #1928 Posted: June 07, 2011, 02:56:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
none of us seem to be caring about the 5.5 we had yesterday... probly cos it was out at Rolly (hah, appropriate) and didn't really feel that big in town.
meh.

planet could do better than that tbh

:eek:
touch wood, throw salt over shoulder, cross fingers/toes/eyes etc to ward off jinx

Reply #1929 Posted: June 07, 2011, 10:09:04 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If someone has already posted this, I missed it. How Chch used to be, a quite beautiful bit of film.

[video=vimeo;12199910]http://vimeo.com/12199910[/video]

Reply #1930 Posted: June 07, 2011, 10:44:50 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Nostalgia.

All you guys have left.

In Auckland however, we never had a beautiful city to begin with.

Well, maybe we did, before the developers got to work.

Reply #1931 Posted: June 08, 2011, 05:37:12 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Nostalgia.

All you guys have left.

In Auckland however, we never had a beautiful city to begin with.

Well, maybe we did, before the developers got to work.

Reply #1932 Posted: June 08, 2011, 05:36:57 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Say it again, Sam!

We also have resilience, and chemical toilets and chlorine in our water.

We may have Bob Parker and his parka and Rodd Carr and his car, but at least we don't have John Banks and his Wank Clubs, or Rodney Hide and his thick skin.

Nostalgia; hmmmm. I like nostalgia. It's better than fibromyalgia.

Put my back out emptying a chemical toilet. Week off work and decent ( ;) ) painkillers. X Rays reveal curvature of spine and disc thinning in  L4 and L5. Don't need surgery (yet) but I do feel some of your pain, Dr Woo.

Reply #1933 Posted: June 08, 2011, 03:17:47 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline bucket

• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
had Fletchers around today have 4-6 weeks to find somewhere to live, they said after they fix the house it will have a 5 year warrenty But all is null and void if there is another quake.... lol

Reply #1934 Posted: June 08, 2011, 10:15:58 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
How much work is being done to your house?

We have pretty much been told not to expect any work to start on ours for 3-5 years, until they decide what to do with the area in general and the remedeation of the river banks. Driving in those HUGE dam things will cause damage to surrounding houses whilst being built, won't do anything till that is finished....

Just pay me out so I can move to a new section already, fucking cunts!

Reply #1935 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:14:06 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bucket

• Addicted
all the walls and ceiling are getting cracks remove and painted floor is getting lifted and leveled and a bit of paint on the outside. we have already fixed the roof..
should take 3-4 weeks

Reply #1936 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:27:32 pm

Offline Growler

Where are you, age of house, if you don't mind me asking?

Reply #1937 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:31:55 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
a/s/l?

:p

Reply #1938 Posted: June 09, 2011, 05:39:10 pm

Offline bucket

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1389153
Where are you, age of house, if you don't mind me asking?

Sockburn, 1960's . my brother's has had his house fixed he is in halswell two years old and my sister's house has been fix in rolleston 5 years old, but it has had more damage since last Monday..

Reply #1939 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:35:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
*click's Bitchi's sig* cool pics, walk past them every day :P Been real interesting watching that girls school come down.
But your 'Glouster and Montreal" is actually Armagh and Montreal.

Also the toppled corner on the old normal school was our old office (a while before I joined). Bosses were glad they moved out after September. Even more glad after Feburary.
Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 07:42:46 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #1940 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:37:27 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1389267
*click's Bitchi's sig* cool pics, walk past them every day :P Been real interesting watching that girls panties come down.

0.o

Reply #1941 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:56:56 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;1389267

But your 'Glouster and Montreal" is actually Armagh and Montreal.

d'oh, thx :o

Reply #1942 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:59:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1389326
0.o

i c wot u dud there.

Reply #1943 Posted: June 10, 2011, 08:13:29 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Holy Fuck that was a good one. I'm picking well over 5.

Reply #1944 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:07:01 pm

Offline ArtanisNZ

• Addicted
  • ArtanisNZ has no influence.
felt it down in dunners too had to be a good one for us to feel it as much as we did.

Reply #1945 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:07:57 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1390216
Holy Fuck that was a good one. I'm picking well over 5.

felt bigger than that one last week. theres already been two or three after it

Reply #1946 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:10:26 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Hope we don't get one of those while the surgeon has his scalpel by my spinal cord :(

Reply #1947 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:13:53 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Geonet says 5.5

Reference Number             3528810              
[View event in Google Maps]             
[View Felt Reports in Google Maps]                                 Universal Time             June 13 2011 at 1:00                                 NZ Standard Time             Monday, June 13 2011 at 1:00 pm                                 Latitude, Longitude             43.58°S, 172.78°E                                 Focal Depth             11 km                                 Richter magnitude             5.5                                 Region             Canterbury                                 Location                             
  • 10 km east of Lyttelton
  • 10 km north-east of Diamond Harbour
  • 10 km east of Christchurch

Reply #1948 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:16:09 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Growler

mud mud mud....

more of it at my work  YAY!

Reply #1949 Posted: June 13, 2011, 01:19:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,