Topic: Admin App: Col.Hogan

Offline Col.Hogan

• I Posted!
  • Col.Hogan has no influence.
Name/alias: Cameron - (Col.Hogan or ColonelHogan2 depending on name requirements)

Steam I.D: smeagal/nS.Col.Hogan

Email address: cameron1489@msn.com

Have you any experience with admin? (If so please state your roles, what server you admin'd on etc...):
Had a small amount of admin work back when i was part of -=UF=- for BF2. Other than that none

Why you should become an admin:
Currently i am starting to play more of Natural Selection 2, and haven't noticed any ingame admin for the servers as of yet - would be nice to be able to clear out the ready room when people sit there afk all game

What qualities/skills you feel that you have and what can you do to help further improve GetSome:
Generally a good judge of character and always open to discussion

What are your strengths:
I consider myself a fair person, and also take pride in my ability to see both sides of the argument

What are your weaknesses:
Alcohol and women..... aside from those, i'm not really sure (those that know and have play with me in game feel free to add to this section for me)

What is it that in your mind would make a great admin and why:
My perceived good qualities and strengths and the desire to make GetSome a better and happier place for all

Games that you wish to admin:
Just Natural Selection 2 at this stage

Other information:
Ask and you shall receive..... :)

Posted: December 29, 2012, 02:58:39 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
+3 for me.

Excellent team player and always level headed.  Been around long enough to know whats what.

Reply #1 Posted: December 29, 2012, 03:00:18 pm

Offline Munchie

• Devoted Member
  • Munchie has no influence.
+1

Reply #2 Posted: December 29, 2012, 08:48:46 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
+1 Hogan 's a pretty level headed mellow guy. Won't powertrip or be a douche.

Disclaimer: Hogan is in the same clan as Xsannz and I so we are potentially bias, but Hogan really is a GC, it's why we recruited him in the first place :-)

Reply #3 Posted: December 29, 2012, 08:49:53 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
and he can do your taxes ....

Reply #4 Posted: December 29, 2012, 08:55:43 pm

Codex

+1 from me for sure

He understands the game very well and wants to better it for the players on each night, would be an excellent ns2 admin

Reply #5 Posted: December 29, 2012, 09:09:07 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
this the same col hogan that makes kick ass things in MC ? if so then +1million cause he's a GC

Reply #6 Posted: December 29, 2012, 09:52:15 pm

Codex

^Yup same one

Reply #7 Posted: December 29, 2012, 09:58:41 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Demandred;1512994
this the same col hogan that makes kick ass things in MC ? if so then +1million cause he's a GC

Yep It's Mr OG "I build epic shit in MC just because" himself :-P

Reply #8 Posted: December 30, 2012, 03:23:36 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
Quote from: Lias;1513076
Yep It's Mr OG "I build epic shit in MC just because" himself :-P

Yeah he's all like "hey that is a really cool little wooden house you have built there.... I like what you have done with the dirt removal...... hey while you are online why don't you take a quick gander at this big fuck off massive scale Taj Mahal, or this whole entire town i just threw together"

Yep Col. Hogan making your Minecraft ideas about as good as using a cheese grater to shave your nuts since forever

Reply #9 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:05:23 pm

Codex

Bumping for justice

Reply #10 Posted: January 07, 2013, 08:55:54 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
If I don't already have you on steam add me and I'll set some admin up for you.

Reply #11 Posted: January 07, 2013, 09:04:52 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
k6 4admin

Reply #12 Posted: January 07, 2013, 09:49:23 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
And cometh the trolls.

God MCC its time to change that avatar....

Reply #13 Posted: January 07, 2013, 10:29:07 am

Offline Col.Hogan

• I Posted!
  • Col.Hogan has no influence.
Cheers Osiris, will add you tonight when i get home from work.

Reply #14 Posted: January 07, 2013, 01:42:22 pm