Topic: CSGO Servers

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
  • Jamamio has no influence.
Just wondering if the CSGO servers are being kept up to date?

I have just got back into playing it and thought I'd come to these servers as this is where I spent all my time when playing source, but alas I cannot join the servers.

I get an error:

Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 12304, got 12232

I can only assume that this means the servers are out of date.

If that's the case, is there any way I can persuade someone to update them, because I for one will start using them. And with the whole bots thing that they have now, when one person joins then more will follow, and you have something to do until others get there! Yay for bots?

Posted: May 23, 2013, 01:53:55 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Ill look into it now. Try in 30 and let me know.

To be honest, no one has played them since i put them up, so i get slack on the updating.

Reply #1 Posted: May 23, 2013, 08:43:46 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Quote from: DarkVirus;1525714
To be honest, no one has played them since i put them up.

Hopefully we can change that.

I'll try when I get home tonight!

Reply #2 Posted: May 23, 2013, 09:42:44 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
The reason why no one plays on them is cause they havent been updated in such a long time. We had them quite popular for awhile, then a new update happened, and they werent updated for weeks, and so we lost all our players.

The most popular server is this australian one which is laggy as, and people constantly complain about it, but we had no alternative!

Reply #3 Posted: May 23, 2013, 05:58:01 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Close, but not quite

Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 12305, got 12304

That was for server 4
1-3 are offline.

Reply #4 Posted: May 23, 2013, 08:10:52 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
I've updated them but can't get them to appear on the browser >_< stupid game that didn't need to be touched.

Reply #5 Posted: May 23, 2013, 08:47:27 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
haha add the new maps 2 if you get a chance :)

Reply #6 Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:17:17 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
You must be starting to think I'm a pain....sorry for the troubles, but I am still having some issues.

Server #1 - Seems OK
Server #2 - No go - err msg ([MM] Sending reservation request to 203.97.27.203:27025)
Server #3 - Seems OK
Server #4 - Connects, gets all the way to choosing sides then -  Unknown command: clientinpconfig                                                                                            Disconnect: Your client has failed to authorize in time.  Please reconnect or restart your game.

The error on server 2 may have something to do with the file gamemodes_server.txt (or so google tells me)
and I have no idea what the error is on server 4

I hate to be a pain, but I'd really like to start playing on the servers, and maybe even get some people back on GetSome-CSGO

Reply #7 Posted: May 24, 2013, 01:19:30 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Ill have a look at this today if i can.

If anyone is on who has access to CSGO, and is free to test some stuff, gimme a PM plz.

Reply #8 Posted: May 24, 2013, 08:17:12 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
I deleted 2, it was broken bad.

New numbering...

#1 and #2 work.

Something still wrong with #3 im restarting the host, but i might have to start from scratch qq

Reply #9 Posted: May 24, 2013, 09:09:18 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Ok, its the host.... brand new CSGO server on that host wont work.

So ive moved DM.

Check the serverlist for new details, should be all good to go.

Reply #10 Posted: May 24, 2013, 10:35:10 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Thanks DarkVirus.

I'll try them out when I get home!

Reply #11 Posted: May 24, 2013, 05:11:44 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Well, all three seem to work now....but (please don't hate me). They're all competitive servers, which means no bots. This may be what you wanted, but I think at least 1 with bots would be good, cause at least you can play when there's no one else on the server. I just think it would help to get the servers populated again.

Reply #12 Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:14:09 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Sounds fine to me.

I made them comp because the maps are better.

I think i can put bots in them tho

Reply #13 Posted: May 25, 2013, 11:38:14 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Can I suggest 1 casual and 1 competitive?

Reply #14 Posted: May 25, 2013, 01:49:41 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
What do you mean maps are better on comp? Theyre the same?

Reply #15 Posted: May 25, 2013, 02:12:19 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
they dont have all the shitty particles and moving peices.

Reply #16 Posted: May 25, 2013, 04:50:44 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Think he means _se maps rather than comp vs casual. Why did valve remove the se servers from their standard list?

Reply #17 Posted: May 26, 2013, 09:43:53 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
to be pain in the ass.

Uses workshop maps

Reply #18 Posted: May 26, 2013, 10:28:15 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
So any chance one of the servers will be changed to casual today? Or is it a weekday job (I'm not sure how hard it is).

Reply #19 Posted: May 26, 2013, 11:54:45 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
Have changed #1 to casual but it still not showing on internet tab for me.

Reply #20 Posted: May 26, 2013, 12:21:44 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Yeah, mine doesn't appear in list, but if I add it to favourites with IP address I can join.

Reply #21 Posted: May 26, 2013, 12:41:08 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
I think your region is wrong, I cleared all filters and they show up in the master list.

It's set to -1

Should be 5

for australia/nz
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 02:03:19 pm by Jamamio

Reply #22 Posted: May 26, 2013, 01:24:06 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
they should show up now..

Reply #23 Posted: May 26, 2013, 06:40:25 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Thanks for all the work to get the servers going.

I have a request or two if you'd like to hear them. Or, you may just be sick of me now.

Let me know, I'm happy to help to try and get the servers populated again :)

Reply #24 Posted: May 27, 2013, 09:35:46 am