Topic: admin app [dota2]

Offline Trojin45

• I Posted!
  • Trojin45 has no influence.
Name/alias:Trojin45

Steam I.D:seQ Quade

Email address:Trojin45@hotmail.com

Have you any experience with admin? (If so please state your roles, what server you admin'd on etc...): Alittle back when i played world of warcraft was admin of our ventrillo server but that was a while back

Why you should become an admin:I would like to become admin to help moderate the GetSome server, to stop random trolls harrasing players while they are in game.

What qualities/skills you feel that you have and what can you do to help further improve GetSome: i believe i am very fair, honest guy that just wants to make the ts3 server more enjoyable for everyone.

What are your strengths:Im quick witted fast to think, respectful and honest

What are your weaknesses: at the moment time mangement.

What is it that in your mind would make a great admin and why: im open to the community, and just want everyone to be able to enjoy their games with their friends without getting harrassed by trolls eg mass complaints for 20 min ban

Games that you wish to adminota 2

Other information:

Posted: June 06, 2013, 03:33:51 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023649543

I see your in BFG, If you can, get Deicidal to vouch for you. He's pretty well known round here.

Reply #1 Posted: June 06, 2013, 09:42:58 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
You do realise that GetSome don't run/host any Dota2 servers?

Reply #2 Posted: June 07, 2013, 07:23:41 am

Offline Trojin45

• I Posted!
yea was ment to be for the GetSome teamspeak server not sure this is right place though. so just filled out the app, and applyied for dota since thats the main game i play now.  Yea will do deicidal a good mate of mine

Reply #3 Posted: June 07, 2013, 09:05:29 am

Offline Trojin45

• I Posted!
yea was ment to be for the GetSome teamspeak server not sure this is right place though. so just filled out the app, and applyied for dota since thats the main game i play now.  Yea will do deicidal a good mate of mine

Reply #4 Posted: June 07, 2013, 09:07:19 am