Topic: Megaupload shitdown

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It's not a case of right vs wrong, it's a case of money vs money.
Fortunately for citizens everywhere, this time the RIAA has picked off someone with just about as much money as them. BL2UFAGSLOL.

Reply #325 Posted: June 28, 2012, 05:59:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1491856
It's not a case of right vs wrong, it's a case of money vs money.
Yep, pretty much the case here. What he was doing was definitely questionable, but hes got the money to not get pushed around by the heavy handed RIAA tactics.

"LOL YOU PIRATED 5 SONGS, YOU OWE US 200k"
"DONT CARE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY THAT, SEE YOU IN COURT"

Reply #326 Posted: June 28, 2012, 06:40:41 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yeah, he actually seems like a proper douchebag, but this is just getting worse and worse for the US.

Reply #327 Posted: June 28, 2012, 08:37:01 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I will refer to my previous statement (in regards to the illegal warrants):

Lol NZ justice system....

Reply #328 Posted: June 28, 2012, 08:48:31 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Equity;1491854
I feel real sorry for him, the more I see of him on the news etc the more I like him.

I'm sorry that I haven't been to his parties.

I hope he rethinks his musical aspirations.

How did he impregnate his wife, she is the size of his calf .

Reply #329 Posted: June 28, 2012, 08:59:58 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1491872
How did he impregnate his wife, she is the size of his calf .

Artist have already created an impression on how that would look

Spoiler :

Reply #330 Posted: June 29, 2012, 04:05:26 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
It's also what inspired the name for his website

Reply #331 Posted: June 29, 2012, 05:35:48 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Demonoid got taken down...

..waaahhhh

and no, i'm not talking just about the ddos attack (Although both were done by Ukraine government)

Reply #332 Posted: August 09, 2012, 01:16:53 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yeah guts, hard to 720p adventure time nowadays

Reply #333 Posted: August 09, 2012, 01:56:31 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Quote from: `Kayne;1497927
Demonoid got taken down...

..waaahhhh

and no, i'm not talking just about the ddos attack (Although both were done by Ukraine government)

Huh? Last article I read said it was an attack and itll be back asap, just it a one man show...

Reply #334 Posted: August 09, 2012, 03:27:25 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Equity;1497951
Huh? Last article I read said it was an attack and itll be back asap, just it a one man show...

Originally taken down by DDOS - the owner said he'd get it up in a month after an overhaul of some old hardware.
 Looks like the authorities have moved in since then though.

http://www.care2.com/causes/file-sharing-site-demonoid-shut-down-by-ukrainian-officials.html

Reply #335 Posted: August 09, 2012, 05:43:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Ukranian officals love shutting shit down, like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R dev studio.
So, so, so corrupt.

But they also have the nude version of candid camera, lol.

Reply #336 Posted: August 09, 2012, 06:13:01 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
http://www.3news.co.nz/Dotcom-signals-sea-cable-venture/tabid/412/articleID/275341/Default.aspx

He's picking up the fibre cable plan that was dropped recently. $400million project.

I heard from my friend tonight (don't expect 100% facts)

He's going to make fibre free for isp's so that it will only cost 1/3rd of what it should be.

And..

He's going to sue USA for improper warrants or w/e, and use the money from that to put the cable in.

Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:05:13 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #337 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:03:01 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The guy's off his rocker.

Reply #338 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:05:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

And that's what makes him awesome.

Reply #339 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:07:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You don't expect any of this to happen, do you?

It's awesome to imagine it being put into plan but.... all I see happening is the US getting angrier and forcing NZ to give him up.

Reply #340 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:08:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Retardobot;1508083
You don't expect any of this to happen, do you?

Shit no, of course not.

But as you say, awesome to imagine.

Reply #341 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:16:25 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.

Reply #342 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:23:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

If that's her breast milk, bitch needs a check-up. Unless she gave birth a week before making that video.

Also, body builders will drink breast milk because of it's super high protein.
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:51:50 pm by Retardobot

Reply #343 Posted: November 07, 2012, 09:49:24 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.
I've heard of body builders drinking their own semen because it has testosterone in it. I'm pretty sure your digestive system processes it as waste so they get no benefit, but it's still funny.

Reply #344 Posted: November 07, 2012, 10:20:14 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: deanox;1508087
[video=youtube;fVdudXoSOqI]&feature=fvwp&NR=1

Good god what.

I wouldn´t take you for an idiot if you drink your own breastmilk. I drank my own semen. You only live once, or twice maybe. People are such pussies!

Extra what.

Reply #345 Posted: November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
What are you people still doing here, I won this thread a year ago.

Reply #346 Posted: November 07, 2012, 11:41:16 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1508105
What are you people still doing here, I won this thread a year ago.

To save me reading it all, what was the conclusion bell?

also, BGE sometime?

Reply #347 Posted: November 08, 2012, 01:03:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Has anyone used anonfiles.com?

https://anonfiles.com

It has some interesting files on it

Reply #348 Posted: March 18, 2013, 01:58:14 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Still losing my shit at the thread title.

Reply #349 Posted: March 18, 2013, 02:10:35 pm