Topic: HD Getsome Icon + Logo

Offline Hellforgediablo

• I Posted!
  • Hellforgediablo has no influence.
Anyone have an HD Image for the getsome logo and icon? Im doing a report about the getsome community and would like it to be the opening image but the ones I have found are less than 471x130.
Thanks in advanced.  :)

Posted: June 06, 2014, 01:02:36 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You've been a member for 2 weeks... What sort of report are you planning to write?

Reply #1 Posted: June 06, 2014, 02:22:14 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Not a very accurate one apparently.

Reply #2 Posted: June 06, 2014, 07:51:47 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
where does this report go to?

Reply #3 Posted: June 06, 2014, 08:01:35 pm

Offline Hellforgediablo

• I Posted!
Its for a community IT project, its to pretty much advertise the server + the amount of time I have signed up to the website doesnt mean how long ive been playing on the servers....

Reply #4 Posted: June 07, 2014, 12:28:28 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
is it game specific? or all games getsome are hosting?

Reply #5 Posted: June 07, 2014, 01:04:34 am

Offline Hellforgediablo

• I Posted!
It is focused around the TF2 Servers, but I will be stating the other servers aswell.

Reply #6 Posted: June 07, 2014, 01:19:12 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
What's the spec of the report?

Business case? IT/computer science/engineering? social?

A few people have done reports on iconz, whatever-we-were-after-iconz and on3, you might be able to dig those up?

Reply #7 Posted: June 07, 2014, 11:29:38 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Your best bet for any form of logos/media/design stuff is to PM prolax :-)

Reply #8 Posted: June 07, 2014, 01:51:32 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol