Topic: It's LAN time...!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
downside that I don't think can be worked through is the overnight closure of the event - that is we'll likely be going through to midnight, and then open again in the morning.

well that's kinda gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Reply #125 Posted: August 04, 2014, 04:09:36 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
downside that I don't think can be worked through is the overnight closure of the event - that is we'll likely be going through to midnight, and then open again in the morning.

Party at Arseys house though, all invited.

Reply #126 Posted: August 04, 2014, 04:27:23 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

What if I am passed out on my Keyboard?!?!

Reply #127 Posted: August 04, 2014, 04:29:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Then you get hauled away by a giant yellow loader.

Reply #128 Posted: August 04, 2014, 04:34:20 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Is loader 'code' for baboon dildo?

Reply #129 Posted: August 04, 2014, 04:44:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
yes.

Reply #130 Posted: August 04, 2014, 07:35:11 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
im keen, downloading new prons as we discuss...

Reply #131 Posted: August 04, 2014, 09:26:50 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hows the list of games going lads?

Reply #132 Posted: August 07, 2014, 10:08:55 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, I'm re-installing one game per night. Would be good to prioritize.

Reply #133 Posted: August 07, 2014, 10:47:32 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Q for arsey.  Will there be internet available?

Ive never loaded origin/ bf3-4 while offline.  Might test it tonight.

Codename eagle installed.

Reply #134 Posted: August 07, 2014, 11:22:45 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
What about Bad Company 2 since it is the best battlefield ever. You heard me.

Reply #135 Posted: August 07, 2014, 11:38:52 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
bc2 is on my list to install :p

Reply #136 Posted: August 07, 2014, 12:24:05 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Oooooo I could do some Bc2 fun times

Rush+F2000 was beast mode

Reply #137 Posted: August 07, 2014, 01:05:15 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
When can we expect a final announcement about this lan, as in ablility to buy tickets etc?

Reply #138 Posted: August 07, 2014, 05:41:26 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
When can we expect a final announcement about this lan, as in ablility to buy tickets etc?
Tuesday.

Reply #139 Posted: August 07, 2014, 05:54:22 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
Tuesday.
I heard Wednesday :P

Reply #140 Posted: August 07, 2014, 07:46:12 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Looks like prices are up on their website

Reply #141 Posted: August 07, 2014, 08:37:03 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
 Ermagerd prices.

I heard we will have the stuff up Monday. But that's just water cooler talk, with the water cooler...

Reply #142 Posted: August 08, 2014, 07:51:47 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
That's not all you do with the water cooler...

Reply #143 Posted: August 08, 2014, 08:00:17 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Ermagerd prices.

I heard we will have the stuff up Monday. But that's just water cooler talk, with the water cooler...

I must be lost, where is the water cooler again?

Reply #144 Posted: August 08, 2014, 08:44:30 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Ermagerd prices.

Down the hall, second on the right

(obviously)

Reply #145 Posted: August 08, 2014, 09:11:53 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Ermagerd prices.

(obviously)

ohhh the ladies toilets!

Reply #146 Posted: August 08, 2014, 09:31:12 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Ermagerd prices.

(obviously)

ohhh the ladies toilets!

Someone get Baldesto's camera out of there before we get sued or something...

Reply #147 Posted: August 08, 2014, 04:17:55 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Where da games at

Reply #148 Posted: August 12, 2014, 03:35:03 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Fredzz

• I Posted!
  • Fredzz has no influence.
Where da games at

Play them all.
Id still beat you at spilling bourbon over my PC haha  >:(

Reply #149 Posted: August 12, 2014, 07:51:41 pm