Topic: Banned for pocket medicing hack0r for lolz

Offline XantiuM

• I Posted!
  • XantiuM has no influence.
The Game: tf2
Your game name: Owen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72231550
The time you tried to connect and got the error: was banned in game for being a pocket medic to a hax0r and possibly because i was bhopping (using mwheeldown)
Any info on why you were banned:
pocket medic to a hax0r
bhop using mouse wheel (people must of thought i was cheat)

pls unban

Posted: December 06, 2016, 03:51:02 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Before we look into this ban, can you please explain what you think bhopping is.

Reply #1 Posted: December 06, 2016, 08:23:14 pm

Offline XantiuM

• I Posted!
bhopping is when you jump in a line without any or much delay, and combining with strafing in an attempt to gain speed

Reply #2 Posted: December 07, 2016, 01:53:21 pm

Offline XantiuM

• I Posted!
while moving forward

Reply #3 Posted: December 07, 2016, 02:05:58 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
ok, lol.
Move right, strafe right. Move left, strafe left. With technique and skill. No going forward and no lines, whatsoever. It was the skill in getting your strafe perfect that made you go faster.

Well to begin with, the game does not allow you to bhop anymore and this has been the case for many many years.

Your ban was set by one of our senior admins. It was not for the reason you stated however. I will refer this appeal to that senior admin and will leave it up to them to remove if they think it shall be removed.
Thanks for making an appeal. Good luck in the future.

Reply #4 Posted: December 07, 2016, 06:51:07 pm