Topic: Fairies propostion and adult educational thread

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
All titties are good titties.

I can read braille if I have too, just feel with ya fingers.

Reply #150 Posted: June 10, 2015, 07:01:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Wait - you are grumpy when we are sleezing onto Fairy, but when Fairy is posting Tit Pics, you are okay with it?

Bit of a Double Standard?

Im sure being the owner of multiple teats Z appreciates great examples of other nippled species especially ones attached to giant soft pillows that your face would get lost into. Its about the appreciation not the sleaze factor jeez demon.

Reply #151 Posted: June 10, 2015, 08:41:13 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
This place is weirder than K road at 3am on acid.

If you think this is bad, check out /b/

Reply #152 Posted: June 10, 2015, 09:04:21 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I think I speak for all of us when I say:

Reply #153 Posted: June 10, 2015, 09:07:21 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.

If you think this is bad, check out /b/

/b/ is fairly normal. I really have no idea demon derp is getting at here.

Reply #154 Posted: June 10, 2015, 09:29:45 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Wait - you are grumpy when we are sleezing onto Fairy, but when Fairy is posting Tit Pics, you are okay with it?

She makes me laugh.

You can post what you like if it's funny, or clever, or original...

See where I'm going with this?

Reply #155 Posted: June 10, 2015, 10:47:28 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

She makes me laugh.

I see it, but how does that apply to you?

Reply #156 Posted: June 11, 2015, 06:36:06 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wait...

Wait.

Dafuq is a 'Unicorn' (in this context)?

Reply #157 Posted: June 11, 2015, 07:50:49 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Wait...

Wait.

Dafuq is a 'Unicorn' (in this context)?

i want to know two..
Spoiler :

Fairy are you doing some radical surgery ""Total recall"  3 boob style ?

is the middle one your Unicorn, or does it make you unicorn.

Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/1yD7NC2Urdw

on a side note these guys make some pretty epic stuff to showcase their talent.

Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:00:22 am by Xsannz

Reply #158 Posted: June 11, 2015, 07:56:42 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Everyone knows that a Unicorn is a single Bisexual Female who is keen to have a threesome with you and your partner.

Reply #159 Posted: June 11, 2015, 08:36:41 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Have you not seen the wife formula??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:48:07 am by Xsannz

Reply #160 Posted: June 11, 2015, 08:37:18 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Everyone knows that a Unicorn is a single Bisexual Female who is keen to have a threesome with you and your partner.

i think the actual unicorn in that scenario is your partner wanting a threesome.. and then you realizing your dreams are coming true.

Reply #161 Posted: June 11, 2015, 08:47:58 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Have you not seen the wife formula??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

Yeah. Y'all talking about tits, and then suddenly single horns, and I'm all "fuck we went from boobs to chix with dix in about 3 posts flat!"

Obviously I forgot to factor the crazy scale.

And yeah, I've seen that video before. But forgotten the sage advice I had.

your wet dreams are cumming true.

HURR DURR FIXT LIKE A BREEDERS TOP DOLLAR SALE

Reply #162 Posted: June 11, 2015, 09:59:10 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

thread got me all........thread needs more boobs tbh. i was groping while taking selfies may upload later.

Reply #163 Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:24:08 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

She makes me laugh.

This cat here - holds my soft spot. One day he shall live permanently on my lap so I can stroke him all day

Reply #164 Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:29:27 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
+1 for thread.

Hrmm bRb you have excellent camera skills.. Maybe you can document fairy and her mates assets properly for us :-P

All ready to go, just get 'em out girls...

Reply #165 Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:57:12 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Well hot diggity damn

I have to take my hat off to Woohoo I am sure you heard me roaring -I absolutely pissed myself for a good hour I wasnt expecting that.

That was some next level epicness!!!

I love you both!

Reply #166 Posted: June 12, 2015, 06:23:28 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I'm getting soft in my old age - that made me melt

Reply #167 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:21:40 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
So "Giz a hoon in your box ow"

doesn't work?

Reply #168 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:27:54 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

nope it doesnt - it also helps if you're from Cleveland have a sexy as fuck voice and gorgeous blue eyes

Reply #169 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:31:36 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Well, I got 2 of those......

Reply #170 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:34:03 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Do blokes from Cleveland want to give you a Cleveland Steamer?

Reply #171 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:39:44 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

bahaha he was horrified when i asked about that!!

Reply #172 Posted: June 12, 2015, 02:46:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

Reply #173 Posted: June 12, 2015, 04:14:51 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I was partly expecting that article to say:

"Because Boobs are awesome!"

and then reference Game of Boobs - I mean Thrones.

Reply #174 Posted: June 12, 2015, 04:22:57 pm