Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1526006
You win this round -.-
Admittedly I haven't looked outside since I walked home at 5pm. It was just sleet then, I had to walk south and it kept railing me in the eyeballs (until I put my sunglasses on to stop it, I must have looked a right twat).
I'm pretty much exact opposite corner from you.

DO YOU LIVE IN VALUE CARS!??! I HEAR IT'S SO BIG THEY'VE GOT OVER 14.8*10^24 CARS!

Reply #18000 Posted: May 28, 2013, 07:32:52 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Are the people who use TradeMe getting thicker and thicker? Or is TradeMe finding new ways to attract the dredge of this country?

Sold a game, buyer didn't bother getting in contact with me until 4 days later, after I had sent off 2 emails. Buyer transfers money over the weekend, money shows today. I send an email off to buyer saying I've shipped the game.

6 hrs later they leave feedback on my account saying "um wen did u send game".

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU HAVE MY FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU DECIDE TO TRY AND ASK WHEN I SHIPPED THE GAME IN A FEEDBACK COMMENT. IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I SHIPPED IT, WOULDN'T YOU FIRST CHECK YOUR EMAILS, NOT RUN TO TRADEME FEEDBACK? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW TO INTERNET?

Reply #18001 Posted: May 28, 2013, 07:57:32 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #18002 Posted: May 28, 2013, 08:26:21 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm still waiting for my game, it's been 6 hours and 40 minutes, still don't have it.

Reply #18003 Posted: May 28, 2013, 08:38:06 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Had 3 trades lately where buyer left bad feedback after he didnt make contact for 2 weeks.

And then 2 others at i purchased from who have said i didnt pay for the goods and was shitty to deal with even though ibpaid the same day i won and i have the items here?

Trademe e is a bastard and their fees are getting ridiculous  if wheedle was only half as good then it might be worth it.

Fucking wish ebay would come to nz.

Reply #18004 Posted: May 28, 2013, 09:21:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18005 Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:06:10 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18006 Posted: May 29, 2013, 09:37:13 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #18007 Posted: May 29, 2013, 09:39:17 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I should've listened to Rii ages ago, Case Management sucks balls. I want to go back to playing Minecraft 14 hours a day.

Reply #18008 Posted: May 30, 2013, 12:14:34 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

That sucks, Spork :(

Sorry it's turned to poos. Nothing worse then getting out of bed to go off to a job you're not motivated for.

Reply #18009 Posted: May 30, 2013, 08:43:39 am

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.

Reply #18010 Posted: May 30, 2013, 01:30:02 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
• Like being inside a teddy bear’s womb
• Bring the zoo or Pikachu to you
• Perfect for parties, great for gatherings and wicked for wandering around the house
• Grab a few and make your own ark
• Unisex – There’s no judging here!
• The pinnacle of decadence and wintery sex appeal
• Cotton and fleece construction for snug, breathable warmth

Perfect for parties and gatherings?

What kind of gatherings?

Reply #18011 Posted: May 30, 2013, 01:41:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

1-Day are a bunch of idiots. Their product descriptions always read as if some 1st year, derpy marketing student is trying to make their mark on the world has written them.

Reply #18012 Posted: May 30, 2013, 01:50:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/8735975/The-best-wedding-photo-ever

Awesome idea, amateur execution. Photographer goes full-retared in photoshop.

l2blendsubjectmatter

Disclaimer: Rii is in a pissy mood because someone has been recognized and greatly rewarded for the work he has been doing.

Reply #18013 Posted: May 30, 2013, 01:54:46 pm

Quote from: Retardobot;1526085
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/8735975/The-best-wedding-photo-ever

Awesome idea, amateur execution. Photographer goes full-retared in photoshop.

l2blendsubjectmatter

Disclaimer: Rii is in a pissy mood because someone has been recognized and greatly rewarded for the work he has been doing.

That wedding party is far too big. I hope that some of them got eaten by the poorly photoshopped T-rex.

Spielberg would not be proud, he'd be rolling in his grave.
Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:02:31 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #18014 Posted: May 30, 2013, 01:58:25 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.

Bro, Curb-stomp that shit! Can you just go and point out its your work to whom it may concern?

Reply #18015 Posted: May 30, 2013, 04:07:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's kind of complicated to explain while still omitting info that would have anyone understand.

Suffice to say what I did, made someone look pretty damn good, which in a nutshell is what I do for a living, however in this situation  it's a little different which is why I'm throwing my toys out of the cot.

It's also a back-handed compliment.

Reply #18016 Posted: May 30, 2013, 04:13:13 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
fuck me Montreal St. is  fubar'd, be easier to drive home via ash vegas
Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:35:49 pm by Kopfjaeger

Reply #18017 Posted: May 30, 2013, 04:26:15 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Told ya. Pissy bitching & power games is all you get from women in an office.

Reply #18018 Posted: May 30, 2013, 06:02:54 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1526102
fuck me Montreal St. is  fubar'd, be easier to drive home via ash vegas

I find it fine.
But that's because I'm walking.

They're going to be doing a poo pump at cambridge/montreal soon. That'll put everything in the shit.

Reply #18019 Posted: May 30, 2013, 06:06:04 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Retardobot;1526073
That sucks, Spork :(

Sorry it's turned to poos. Nothing worse then getting out of bed to go off to a job you're not motivated for.

It's not even really that, just busy as, been working harder than I've ever had to work before, and it's continuous. Not sure if it's what I want at this stage.

Reply #18020 Posted: May 30, 2013, 10:31:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18021 Posted: May 30, 2013, 11:34:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1526139
Suck it up princess.

or gain a qualification in something cushy, like software development.

Reply #18022 Posted: May 31, 2013, 12:03:23 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1526107
I find it fine.
But that's because I'm walking.

They're going to be doing a poo pump at cambridge/montreal soon. That'll put everything in the shit.

Damm...Vegas it is then

Reply #18023 Posted: May 31, 2013, 12:18:13 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Retardobot;1526099
It's kind of complicated to explain while still omitting info that would have anyone understand.

Suffice to say what I did, made someone look pretty damn good, which in a nutshell is what I do for a living, however in this situation  it's a little different which is why I'm throwing my toys out of the cot.

It's also mplimenta back-handed co.

Keep on doing the good work and your time in the sun will come, I know it is not comforting now but generally, good work doesn't go unnoticed.

Reply #18024 Posted: May 31, 2013, 01:50:24 pm