Topic: welly quake..

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
fridge rattled a bit - i nearly dropped the kitset i was working on - could have been disasterous

Reply #25 Posted: January 20, 2014, 08:02:47 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
fridge rattled a bit - i nearly dropped the kitset i was working on - could have been disasterous
I would have loved to see that. You down on your knees, hands sticky, scrambling to clean up as you get battered about by nature. Yeah.

Reply #26 Posted: January 20, 2014, 11:42:37 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.