Offline Hav0k

• Just settled in
  • Hav0k is looked down upon.
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=xe2l1mqy.jpg
Dog Gone

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ddhcoxtl.jpg
Dog Gone

Reply #25 Posted: November 13, 2010, 09:02:46 pm
\'There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same\'

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Simon wins an internet.

Reply #26 Posted: November 13, 2010, 09:03:50 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1331201
Quote from: swindle;1331198
Quote from: Spork;1331192
Does hitting your dog really work though? I have my doubts.

Sure does.

Smack em like you mean it. They're an animal. Do you see two dogs sitting down at a table, having coffee and discussing a problem they may have? No.

You see them fight. Teeth out, heckles up. Have you ever heard of a choker chain? Its got a gnarly name for a reason.

Haha, well I definitely use a choker chain on millie when ever we go for walks, and often a soft muzzle, but she doesn't bite people, the muzzle is more for barking.

You men disgust me with the way you treat your girlfriends

Reply #27 Posted: November 14, 2010, 06:04:56 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Choker chains are nasty and the sign of a lazy dog owner.

Reply #28 Posted: November 14, 2010, 07:05:20 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
There's a mother and son duo in my area that I can only describe as hick scum. They have the usual Rotty dogs (as most try-hard white scum do) . The son walks one of them by wrapping a chain around his waist and then looping it around the dogs neck.

Your average garage grade chain.

Reply #29 Posted: November 14, 2010, 07:09:17 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
When dogs get bored they lick the fur off of their forearms or chew small objects (or furniture if you're unlucky or trees if you have danes). Dogs do not chew on cars out of boredom.

This is my own little theory, and probably holds no real merit, but does the front of the car look like a face? With gritted teeth?

"Day 9. I'm still here, but I can only wonder for how much longer. Will it come for me while I sleep? Who knows how this creature assaults its victims? It may merely wait for me behind the clothesline, only to pummel me with those grotesque, round feet. God those feet.... black as the darkest night. It's expression....never....changes. Ever.

Truly, a nightmare has descended upon this home.

I cannot await my fate any longer. I will strike tonight.

FOR MASTER SPORK"

Reply #30 Posted: November 14, 2010, 08:43:40 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Hahahaha, might as well close this thread after such a post.

That is quite a possible scenario, as she sleeps while facing the car, there is an old seat outside the front door where she sleeps, she has a kennel but does not like it, and it is now over run by red backs.

Reply #31 Posted: November 14, 2010, 09:37:19 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9195/dsc0001jq.jpg
Dog Gone

Uploaded with ImageShack.us*

I have risen by household terror alert to stage 10. Code Orange.

It appears as if code name Millie has acquired certain intelligence documents on entering the house without the use of doors. at approximately 1830 on Monday the 13th, 'Millie' was found in the wash tub in the laundry. No doors were open, and the tub is far too high up off the ground for her to jump up there.

I believe it is teleportation, this dog is pure evil.

*Photo was such crap quality, I photoshopped the hell out of it using the curves tool.

Reply #32 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:14:22 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Dog jumped; that's a given.

Burglar got the doors.

Reply #33 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:27:56 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Given you say? Neg, she is far too old for that stuff.

Reply #34 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:30:25 pm

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
Passing grandmother put her in there because she thought it was a trashcan.

Reply #35 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:33:49 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1340860
Given you say? Neg, she is far too old for that stuff.

Must have been the burglar then.

I thought my Grandmother was too old for sex. Boy was I surprised!

Reply #36 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:52:20 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2238/advicedog.png
Dog Gone

Reply #37 Posted: December 14, 2010, 09:59:42 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Dog thinks that metal wash tub will shield it from harmful gamma rays.

Reply #38 Posted: December 14, 2010, 04:30:42 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Silly dog, you need a lid on top of the tub to be fully shielded!

Reply #39 Posted: December 14, 2010, 04:43:43 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1340868

I thought my Grandmother was too old for sex. Boy was I surprised!

You southerners sure do like to keep it in the family

Reply #40 Posted: December 14, 2010, 08:53:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
O.K, so just now my little Jack Russel was barking her mad head off at something, even though it's about -80 degrees outside.. Well I go outside to check what the hell she is on about and see her teeth are wrapped around the number plate on my mum's car, and she was trying to rip it off the car! I also noticed that she had chewed a large section of the front of the car, as if trying to rip off the front bumper of the car.

So I open up the hood of the car and take a look inside to see that there was rat excrement all throughout the insides.

Why in the world would a rat go into a car's engine (this car hasn't been driven in just under a week, so the engine is not warm) and what in the world am I supposed to do to stop it going in there? Looks as though this is not the first time, as there was quite a lot of poop in there.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 182 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

EDIT: I just read over this thread.. Hahahaha some of the posts are hilarious.
Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:17:53 pm by Spork

Reply #41 Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:12:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Put a mouse trap in there bro.

Reply #42 Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:17:48 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Can you put the car back in the garage and leave the dog in there to stop the rat getting back in?

Is it an old car with a fan? Fire it up in the middle of the night hehe.

Reply #43 Posted: June 17, 2011, 06:46:33 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Neg, very new Toyota something or other.

Reply #44 Posted: June 17, 2011, 08:03:17 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Probably an urban myth but I recall some kid telling me that rats can't burp. So just remove all water and leave a nice bowl of FIZZY DRANK.

But srs, maybe let the dog out and fire up the car at night. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Reply #45 Posted: June 17, 2011, 08:16:49 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Weird thing tonight I was just heading out, and I saw some oldish lady (45 or so) who had just opened my gate and was bending over picking up my dog, I walked down my driveway just as this was happening and she put my dog down and said something along the lines of;

'Oh I was just here patting your dog, I walk past fairly often and have noticed she is fairly calm and a nice little dog, what's her name?'

Then she turned around and walked off.. To her car which was parked on the wrong side of the road with the door open and engine running..

This dog is causing a whole lot of commotion.

Reply #46 Posted: June 18, 2011, 02:12:30 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
lolwut.

Never a dull moment at in Adelaide.

Reply #47 Posted: June 18, 2011, 10:03:58 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Spork;1392237
Weird thing tonight I was just heading out, and I saw some oldish lady (45 or so) who had just opened my gate and was bending over picking up my dog, I walked down my driveway just as this was happening and she put my dog down and said something along the lines of;

'Oh I was just here patting your dog, I walk past fairly often and have noticed she is fairly calm and a nice little dog, what's her name?'

Then she turned around and walked off.. To her car which was parked on the wrong side of the road with the door open and engine running..

This dog is causing a whole lot of commotion.

Geezus man, your dog may or may not be magic. Install a security camera asap!

Reply #48 Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:13:38 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Cheeky bitch was going to pinch your dog bro.

Reply #49 Posted: June 20, 2011, 01:20:49 pm

lol @ console hate