Topic: Do you donate blood?

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

I too, am in this mad cow category

And that's nothing to do with travelling to the UK.. *badoom dum tish*

Reply #25 Posted: January 29, 2014, 02:09:46 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I mean hell, if shit goes wrong, you're in the right bloody place.

Iseewhatyoudidthere

Reply #26 Posted: January 29, 2014, 07:33:30 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
i always watch lol, and if you think the standard donation needles are big you should try apheresis... since they take blood out, centrifuge it and put it back in...

The thing I don't like about this is your blood goes into a machine, which other peoples blood goes into, and gets all washed around and shit. Like sure they would clean the machine between people and what not, but what's to say you get some crazy crappy disease from it?

Reply #27 Posted: January 29, 2014, 08:24:26 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It really helps not to watch. I don't like needles either. They didn't bother me as a kid, but for some reason the older I get the more I feel them.

So I just don't look. I normally say to the nurse "I don't like needles, I'll just look away" and it takes your imagination out of the equation.

Try it next time you need a shot at your GP. Take it from ol' scaredy-bum.

Opposite. Not knowing is putting the imagination back IN to the equation.
But generally I think it's the suspense, being able to see dulls that, so I quiver in anticipatory fear less or something. I dunno, it's hard to explain. But fucked if I'm looking away. xD

Reply #28 Posted: January 29, 2014, 11:26:21 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
It really helps not to watch. I don't like needles either. They didn't bother me as a kid, but for some reason the older I get the more I feel them.

So I just don't look. I normally say to the nurse "I don't like needles, I'll just look away" and it takes your imagination out of the equation.

Try it next time you need a shot at your GP. Take it from ol' scaredy-bum.

Opposite. Not knowing is putting the imagination back IN to the equation.
But generally I think it's the suspense, being able to see dulls that, so I quiver in anticipatory fear less or something. I dunno, it's hard to explain. But fucked if I'm looking away. xD

Admit it, you're waiting to confirm if it's red or not. You want confirmation of some mutant X-man thing that gives you crazy lasers shooting out your eyes, or the ability to lift cars with your mind...

Reply #29 Posted: January 30, 2014, 02:26:35 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh, you can't do that?

Reply #30 Posted: January 30, 2014, 08:23:23 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I can. I let my wife drink two bottles of wine and then tell her "that car said your're a cunt".

She lifts that shit ten feet in the air. I am wifeneto.

Reply #31 Posted: January 30, 2014, 09:19:00 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
My wife jokes in the twenty first century. Heh.

Reply #32 Posted: January 30, 2014, 09:19:45 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Ninja

• Just settled in
  • Ninja has no influence.
i always watch lol, and if you think the standard donation needles are big you should try apheresis... since they take blood out, centrifuge it and put it back in...

The thing I don't like about this is your blood goes into a machine, which other peoples blood goes into, and gets all washed around and shit. Like sure they would clean the machine between people and what not, but what's to say you get some crazy crappy disease from it?

Lol, im pretty sure it's sanitary, you can probably google it.
they do have bags of stuff that get mixed with the blood.

Reply #33 Posted: January 30, 2014, 09:45:18 am
Ninja! We Own The Night!