Topic: Im being scammed by someone on Tatooine

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Ok so I brought a 2000 credit RS series astromech droid from a Jawa Sandcrawler.

I received it last week, opened it and it exploded. Turned out it had a bad motivator.

I contacted the Jawas and was like 'Hey, what are you trying to push on us?'. They told me to try turning it off and on again and if still nothing to send it back.

I sent it back the following day on overnight land speeder as I wanted it fucking sorted.

I mentioned to them that I trusted them a lot more than some other Jawas on Tatooine who have ripped me off before. Said because they had been open with their address, imperial tax number and clan name. Even checked out their flash Sandcrawler with an imperial probe droid.

They took this as a threat and then went on about the last time someone threatened their clan, Stormtroopers came over to their Sandcrawler and attacked with 2 high powered assault walkers etc etc. They made complaints and now the Imperial commander has been forced choked to death. And basically to think twice about threatening them as they could lead Stormtroopers to my Aunt and Uncles farm.

I contacted them back going whoa buddy peace out. I said I trusted you and knew you wouldn't take me for a ride and he comes on with this assault walker shit? Sorry you took it this way but was not intended. They replied back apologizing also.

Now the day after that the Jawas contact me again telling that the R2 unit I have sent back to them is not the unit they sent me in the first place. I have sent them a 2nd hand old unit and am trying to get fraudulent repairs from them. Obviously they think i'm keeping the one they sent me and sending back my old one thinking they wouldn't know wtf?

They said the restraining bolt has been removed and I have clearly dismantled it. There is carbon scoring in the unit and it has seen a lot of action. They're now telling me to go to the Imperial commission to fight it out.

I was like fucking hell man are you nerfshitting me? What do I have to gain from this? I now have no R2 unit, i'm out of pocket 2000 credits and they claim that the unit I sent back is nothing like the ones they have in their Sandcrawler that they sell to people everyday.

I mentioned to them that I would be going to the Imperial commission to investigate and have sent the commission messages about them mentioning assault walkers and that they could find me easily.

The Jawas then replied by saying that they has reported me to Imperial garrison. And know about me and my involvement with the rebellion some 4 years ago with my mate (His name was Biggs), said they knew from the first time I contacted them they knew i'd be trouble.

I have no fucking idea what my old rebellion involvement has anything to do with anything. My message doesn't even threaten them, merely states that I trust them more than others and I have seen his Sandcrawler with my imperial probe droid and its very nice.

So what the fuck do I do now? Is it worth going to commission? Will I win this? or is it best to just let it go and not buy shit from Jawas again?

Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:08:32 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Use the force you will

Reply #1 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:14:26 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
blue pill time, Monkey

Reply #2 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:15:25 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Jawas are little fuckers sometimes eh?

Reply #3 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:24:41 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Disgusting creatures, I can't stand them.

Reply #4 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:25:51 am

Offline Anso

• I Posted!
  • Anso has no influence.
I like this version.

Reply #5 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:28:23 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Excellent trade A++

Will trade again

Reply #6 Posted: August 03, 2010, 11:43:48 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
I wouldn't fuck with Jawas in the first place

Reply #7 Posted: August 03, 2010, 02:04:07 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
What do you call it when the Jawa crew of a sandcrawler takes over and deposes the captain?

Spoiler :
"Muu-tee-nee!!"

Reply #8 Posted: August 03, 2010, 02:18:46 pm

Quote from: winter;1294305
What do you call it when the Jawa crew of a sandcrawler takes over and deposes the captain?

Spoiler :
"Muu-tee-nee!!"

I lol'd, good work.

Reply #9 Posted: August 03, 2010, 02:33:30 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Very entertaining.... More please!

Reply #10 Posted: August 03, 2010, 03:29:30 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Sick some ewoks on to them.

That'll freak them right out.

Reply #11 Posted: August 03, 2010, 04:52:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1294401
Sick some ewoks on to them.

That'll freak them right out.

"WHO YOU CALLING A FREAK"..

Reply #12 Posted: August 03, 2010, 04:55:08 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
You have too much time on your hands

Reply #13 Posted: August 03, 2010, 05:17:18 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Or more accurately, he has his hand on it too much of the time.

Reply #14 Posted: August 03, 2010, 05:49:11 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Theres some staunch lil green mofo on Dagovah, he will fuck those Jawa's shit up.

Reply #15 Posted: August 03, 2010, 06:01:26 pm

Offline Blob_ZPS

• Devoted Member
  • Blob_ZPS has no influence.
+1 made me laff

Reply #16 Posted: August 03, 2010, 06:11:09 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Nostargate;1294428
Theres some staunch lil green mofo on Dagovah, he will fuck those Jawa's shit up.

Dagobah? nah man, he's a dead dick, all he can do is stand around fires and other gatherings.

Reply #17 Posted: August 03, 2010, 06:20:08 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
He has an army of wookies behind him, and rides on their shoulders to victory.

Reply #18 Posted: August 03, 2010, 07:16:45 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Quote from: DeeUnit;1294463
He has an army of wookies behind him, and rides on their shoulders to victory.

Until he losses, then escapes in a little spaceship pod thing and leaves the wookies to die.

Reply #19 Posted: August 04, 2010, 11:23:13 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
HOTH this POTH

Reply #20 Posted: August 04, 2010, 11:23:40 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Why do they call it Hoth? Shouldn't it be called Coldth?

Reply #21 Posted: August 04, 2010, 11:37:56 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
You should take this to the top.

But not the Imperial Commander, as the Imperial Commander has been forced choked to death.

Reply #22 Posted: August 04, 2010, 12:37:39 pm

I was going to take it all the way to Admiral Ackbar, but it turns out it was a trap.

Reply #23 Posted: August 04, 2010, 12:53:22 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1294435
Dagobah? nah man, he's a dead dick, all he can do is stand around fires and other gatherings.

Tis true. Yoda, Obi Wan and Hayden Christiansen

Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1294425
Or more accurately, he has his hand on it too much of the time.
So you are saying he is Hand-Solo?

Reply #24 Posted: August 04, 2010, 04:26:03 pm
I am now banned from GetSome