The Referendum is binding!
2 (25%)
One law to rule us all.
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Topic: Vote for Colin Craig

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Vote for Colin Craig.

Colin Craig is in your TV3, watching you minor debate!

Colin Craig will stop the Chinese

East Coast Bays is where you will vote for him

Colin Craig will make the government smaller, so small only he is left.

Posted: August 09, 2014, 06:36:46 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Colin Craig is disappointed in you guys. Colin Craig was this close to becoming your supreme leader.

Colin Craig will be watching you through your window tonight, wondering why you didn't vote for him.

Reply #1 Posted: September 24, 2014, 03:24:06 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Colin Craig and JK, were the only guys smiling after 11:30pm on election day.

So long as he's happy.

Reply #2 Posted: September 24, 2014, 08:10:42 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Vote for Colin Craig.
This arrived in the mail today.
Poor Colin Craig. They cant give the guy a break.
He didnt even win.

Reply #3 Posted: August 05, 2015, 07:06:42 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Vote for Colin Craig.
This arrived in the mail today.
Poor Colin Craig. They cant give the guy a break.
He didnt even win.

I found this trash in my mailbox, and I'm in Palmy. I jumped on Facebook and joined a "Fuck Up, Colin Craig" group, and then went to his official page and blasted the rat-faced looking lizard-dick.

This is a good quote from the "fuck up, Colin Craig page"

It is perfectly reasonable to create a 12 page document rebutting the argument that you are a sex pest and mail it to every person in Auckland. This will doubtless convince the people of Auckland that Colin is just your typical conservative property tycoon fundamentalist Christian kiwi joker who has, through no fault of his own, been the victim of a smear campaign. He is not a strange, strange man and is not a sex pest. If you disagree, you will hear from his lawyers.

Reply #4 Posted: August 06, 2015, 09:58:08 am

You guys better watch out. Beware the wraith of Colin Craig, for the day of reckoning will come, and he will rain down judgement upon you, in the form of chemtrails. And you will beg for his mercy.

Reply #5 Posted: August 06, 2015, 10:26:34 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I didn't get one in my mailbox

I only presume it's because I used all his post paid feedback envelopes, enclosed with previous party-gathering spam, to send him "Leave me the fuck alone you homophobe, but thanks for the free postage to allow me to express my opinion" messages in the mail

It was well worth the trip to the post box every time.

Reply #6 Posted: August 06, 2015, 04:11:27 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

I only presume it's because I used all his post paid feedback envelopes, enclosed with previous party-gathering spam, to send him "Leave me the fuck alone you homophobe, but thanks for the free postage to allow me to express my opinion" messages in the mail

This is awesome.

Reply #7 Posted: August 06, 2015, 04:27:27 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

This is awesome.

Yes.. Yes it is lol

Reply #8 Posted: August 06, 2015, 05:45:56 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Colin Craig reminds me of a lizard

Reply #9 Posted: August 07, 2015, 11:11:26 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Bob Dole. Bob Dole.

Colin Craig reminds me of a lizard

He reminds me of a dickhead.

Reply #10 Posted: August 07, 2015, 12:16:56 pm

lol @ console hate