Topic: Unban request

Offline NewSupaLuigiBros

• I Posted!
  • NewSupaLuigiBros has no influence.
Game: Team Fortress 2
In game name: NewSupaLuigiBros
Date: I have no idea, but started few months ago.
Reason for ban: That is the question I want to ask! I tried to join trade_plaza_2 runs by GetSome, but it says "You have been banned by this server'. I have no idea why (I am just thinking, I think the admin banned me. HOWEVER, I don't know WHY would the admin ban me. I didn't do anything wrong.)  AND, I tried to join other GetSomeNewwork servers, but they say I am banned on THAT TOO! And I never PLAYED in that server! So, can anyone please tell me WHY I am banned from those servers please!

Posted: April 07, 2013, 01:53:40 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Steam ID please.

Reply #1 Posted: April 07, 2013, 03:07:59 pm

Offline NewSupaLuigiBros

• I Posted!

Reply #2 Posted: April 07, 2013, 03:23:33 pm

Offline NewSupaLuigiBros

• I Posted!
Quote from: .osiRiS;1522791
Steam ID please.

Oh yeah.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064117363/

Reply #3 Posted: April 07, 2013, 03:29:14 pm

Offline kruz

• Game Server Admin
  • kruz has no influence.
was this the name you were banned under?.
Neither myself or the other main admin remember you, or this name.

Reply #4 Posted: April 07, 2013, 05:47:31 pm

Offline NewSupaLuigiBros

• I Posted!
Yes, this is the name I am banned under.

But as the admin of trade_plaza_2 kicked and banned anyone who didn't listen to him quite harshly (I think). So I don't think the admin really paid attention to the names he banned.

Reply #5 Posted: April 07, 2013, 09:09:44 pm

Offline NewSupaLuigiBros

• I Posted!
YAY! I am no longer banned! Thanks!

Reply #6 Posted: April 09, 2013, 05:52:47 pm

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
  • GANGSTA PUG has no influence.
wow, if only that happened for me...

Reply #7 Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:25:51 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Y dig up old thread?

Reply #8 Posted: June 19, 2014, 09:53:57 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
wow, if only that happened for me...
I checked the ban list and your name does not appear
http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Gangsta&advType=name
Your steam id of:
STEAM_0:0:83768700

Also comes up with nothing

I guess your ban must have been temporary
Y dig up old thread?
Maybe it is an anniversary day

Reply #9 Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:48:13 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Gmod doesn't use source bans? ?

Reply #10 Posted: June 19, 2014, 01:33:34 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
How do you guys keep track of who is banned? Do you have a list or something?

There was a list of CounterStrike Source but it seems to have disappeared

Reply #11 Posted: June 19, 2014, 02:30:12 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
How do you guys keep track of who is banned? Do you have a list or something?

There was a list of CounterStrike Source but it seems to have disappeared

On the search bar just click search. Leave blank.
Dates back to 2009.

Reply #12 Posted: June 19, 2014, 02:49:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Lol blonde moment. Realized u were asking quantum about gmod lol

Reply #13 Posted: June 19, 2014, 02:52:12 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Should add it

Reply #14 Posted: June 19, 2014, 03:15:10 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
  • GANGSTA PUG has no influence.
well my ID is STEAM_0:0:83768700
its a TTT server on Gmod, Quantum banned me because some idiots made a bullshit story on how i "rdmed" so i told Quantum to check the damage logs, its been a couple of weeks now and he hasnt gotten back to me, now im perma banned

Reply #15 Posted: June 19, 2014, 05:58:54 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
Well obviously you haven't tried connecting to the server because if you had tried you would have found that you where unbanned ages ago.

Reply #16 Posted: June 19, 2014, 06:25:55 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
Should add it

I could add it but I have been waiting to see if this module would be worth using: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1311847 it would allow the ULX admin groups to sync and provide better integration.

Reply #17 Posted: June 19, 2014, 06:42:00 pm