Topic: ARK

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
Who is playing? notice when i logged off last night a GETSOME server went live.

Posted: June 05, 2015, 04:06:28 am
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
The server went up at around 6pm yesterday. 

As for names on. We cannot find that out for you.
Unless you are looking at the server from the steam servers panel.

Reply #1 Posted: June 05, 2015, 12:00:59 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I know several member at work joined our server last night, i am trying to bring them into the gaming community here at GS

Reply #2 Posted: June 05, 2015, 12:15:14 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
I come here for dodos.

Reply #3 Posted: June 05, 2015, 05:52:53 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
So what's this game about?

Something about dinosaurs with guns I hope.

Reply #4 Posted: June 15, 2015, 08:18:50 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Sharks with fricken lasers.

Reply #5 Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:52:55 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
That explains the laser raptor. I went too far back in time!

Reply #6 Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:56:45 am

Offline gliss

• Just settled in
  • gliss has no influence.
Is the server PvP or PvE? Whats the population looking like at peak times?

Reply #7 Posted: June 15, 2015, 01:02:18 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
up to 40 at night.

Its enabled for PVP, havent really been out hardcore pvping, but have messed with some dinos and given some vengeance.

Reply #8 Posted: June 15, 2015, 01:53:33 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline gliss

• Just settled in
  • gliss has no influence.
up to 40 at night.

Its enabled for PVP, havent really been out hardcore pvping, but have messed with some dinos and given some vengeance.

:) sweet sounds good. I guess as the server expands PvP will become more relevant.

Reply #9 Posted: June 15, 2015, 04:16:56 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, or people might leave for officials.

I think the ability to upload your characters to servers will really kill community servers as people will get pissed and just bail

Reply #10 Posted: June 16, 2015, 08:44:01 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
yes, and apparently this happened today. I cannot find where the command it to disable that feature.

Reply #11 Posted: June 16, 2015, 11:28:51 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
-NoTributeDownloads: Turns off outside downloads of characters/dinos.

Reply #12 Posted: June 17, 2015, 08:34:06 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
-NoTributeDownloads: Turns off outside downloads of characters/dinos.

Sweet +1 disable. You had visitors to the shack DV if you not logged in lately....

Reply #13 Posted: June 17, 2015, 09:01:23 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Fuck it done with the server and done with the game. Good ole claws (assumed) been back on overnight downloads his dino's and goes raiding for a tit for tat  because someone did it to him. My toys have been thrown

Reply #14 Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:26:52 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
LOL i think the destruction is too easy in relation to how long it takes to build

All it takes is someone not going to work and logging in while no one is online and its a full day of destruction.

Once thats balanced i think it will be better.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:24:07 am by DarkVirus

Reply #15 Posted: June 17, 2015, 11:13:38 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline K0RPZ

• I Posted!
  • K0RPZ has no influence.
I didn't do any base raiding/ mount hunting lol. I spawned a T-rex and attempted to take down a creature download farm right outside of the SE obilisk.
Failed miserably as all of his dinos are high level (his 2x Spinos rekt me)  then proceeded to QQ for a few hours till I got the motivation to log back in
and look for another spot to attempt to rebuild.

I clearly stated when i did it that i was only gonna hunt down the creature transfer farm.

edit: PS  daaaang haven't logged in here since '09

Hey everyone
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:56:05 am by K0RPZ

Reply #16 Posted: June 17, 2015, 11:54:21 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
lol yea 95hrs into the game I need a break will QQ and play something else for a few weeks :)

Reply #17 Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:15:48 pm

Offline K0RPZ

• I Posted!
  • K0RPZ has no influence.
hahaha you say that now! I mean I get that its a PvP Server, I wouldn't mind AS much, if I recognize that the people that raided me were commited player's on the server. Not just some griefer that came in as max level just to destroy peoples hard work in which you cant even retaliate.

I'm interested to see how they balance out the "PvP" In this game (The majority of people I've actually met whilst online don't even care for PvP)
as I just can't see much longevity in the game at the moment.

From the top of my head I think a structure damage reduction whilst no one is online in your tribe would be great, as it cant really be abused as much as just plain no damage to structures, but I guess if someones already made the effort to go to your base they probably wont stop just because of some damage reduction scheme.

Maybe even a 24 hour period where structures can be "repaired" So the rebuild grind allows you to actually slowly progress, not just spend your dedicated gaming hours doing the same exact thing pretty much every day. (maybe half the materials required to rebuild each structure)

Can't wait till you guys get a little more freedom with the server's.

-Clawz

Reply #18 Posted: June 17, 2015, 01:09:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
ok the fix for downloads/uploads into server has been activated, the next update should apply this.

please let me know if there has been no change

Reply #19 Posted: June 18, 2015, 09:30:26 pm