Topic: Vanilla #1 down again

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Sup guys, as the post title says the server has gone down again and is inaccessible.  There were about 5 of us on when it went down approx. 20min ago funny thing is this time the server is still visible from the in-game server browser and on the arkservers page it still shows us as joined lol.

As always, any help is much appreciated and Happy New years to the team at getsome  8)

Posted: December 30, 2015, 07:03:39 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Its weird for sure. Server still comes up after restart and ark server check still shows server active with the 5 of us in it. Seen the patch notes for the new update while waiting and looks interesting. Tribe alliances  8)

Reply #1 Posted: December 30, 2015, 08:00:37 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Check my join date (to these forums) Von March 7th 2005 back when this place was ICONZ gaming (I think anyway lol) omg I feel so old now haha, man miss the good old Counter Strike Beta - 1.6 days they were some of the best gaming memories ever!

Reply #2 Posted: December 30, 2015, 08:14:20 pm

Offline Big J

• I Posted!
  • Big J has no influence.
Yes please fix im in the process of maturing my 2 baby dimorphs :S a solid 4 hours invested and another hour of constantly trying to get back in haha :p oh and our 2 high lvl argy eggs are close to hatch  :'(

Reply #3 Posted: December 30, 2015, 08:18:14 pm

Offline Big J

• I Posted!
I think breeding should be increased on this server, its such a grind over 100 hours for some of the larger dinos :S

Reply #4 Posted: December 30, 2015, 08:20:23 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
When the server restarts it will probably go back to the last time it saved, sometime within an hour before it crashed which has me worried too as wife was roaming around in the wild somewhere with one of my main Argy's and hell knows what she was doing at the time probably down in the swamp getting owned by Titanboa's lol... :/  Theres a lesson to learn here "Never let your missus get into a game you enjoy or she will start re-scheduling your game time..." hahaha

Reply #5 Posted: December 30, 2015, 08:28:38 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Well... whenever the server goes down (and the weather is this hot) I always resort to 'Plan B' buy beersies and get hammered, that way when the server finally comes back online you can try to play while feeling "Tranq'd" IRL lol (And you won't feel so bad if you log in and your dino's are dead haha)

Reply #6 Posted: December 30, 2015, 09:27:50 pm

Offline Big J

• I Posted!
Thats a very good idea, I shall begin my bourbons, server is now offline im hoping its restarting i will patiently wait to get in :D

Reply #7 Posted: December 30, 2015, 09:36:49 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
stopped, updating and restarting underway. hope that sorts it guys

Reply #8 Posted: December 30, 2015, 09:49:41 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
I think I beat beat both you guys to plan B..  ;) Thanks for getting on this so fast Gutty, Much appreciated

Reply #9 Posted: December 30, 2015, 09:59:12 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
all g, please let me know if its going and all good

Reply #10 Posted: December 30, 2015, 10:01:47 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
stopped, updating and restarting underway. hope that sorts it guys

Your the man Gutty - Instant legendary status ;) (Now to go see where me missus left me Argy...)

Reply #11 Posted: December 30, 2015, 10:02:45 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
It's currently still down but i think this has happened every time there has been a server restart/update it comes online and drops out again a few times before stable :-)

Reply #12 Posted: December 30, 2015, 10:05:08 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
all g, please let me know if its going and all good

Server is up and stable (and didn't wind back too far thankfully) thx again!

Reply #13 Posted: December 30, 2015, 10:40:12 pm