Topic: Steam Punk Items pulled (split) from Ark Advance 9.1

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Hi guys, just letting you know that the Copper steam punk items have all been split into their own separate mod which has caused some issues on the server (ie. all copper structures have disappeared but still have collision boxes).

The new steam punk mod as well as notes on issues people are having with previous Ark Advance copper structures can be found here:  SteamPunk Mod

Posted: May 07, 2016, 12:23:04 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Dam ok thanks man

Reply #1 Posted: May 07, 2016, 08:45:36 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Will try fix this tonight. There maybe a restart. If there is i will announce it in the warning

Reply #2 Posted: May 07, 2016, 09:51:39 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
sorry for delay, have fixed this, i hope. added in steam punk mod.

Reply #3 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:00:52 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Yeah i rebooted the server this arvo, only got that far :p

Reply #4 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:13:40 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

lol you wouldn't know what to do to fix it, will explain when I get home from aussie :p

Reply #5 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:15:46 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Lol sorry guys server took a dump again. Maybe mod related because its happened 3 times in last 2 days. Thanks for your efforts to try keep it running despite this

Reply #6 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:23:02 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Or maybe I'ts because i found my first Spino over lvl 500 and the servers trolling me... Sigh

Reply #7 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:23:57 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Seems to be up again. lol must have happened as I was making my comment in the forum. Downloading the Steampunk mod now. Please still be there Spino :-)

Reply #8 Posted: May 09, 2016, 07:35:58 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

lol you wouldn't know what to do to fix it, will explain when I get home from aussie :p

Yeah i  stopped it, and started it again, no dice, thought id run the 4:55am update, but then i saw you were online and left it.

I assume its, stop > game update > mod update > start

Reply #9 Posted: May 09, 2016, 08:27:29 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
All good mate. Thanks for your efforts. I let auto update run on game version and mod version and now it doesn't even appear on in game server list which usually means server needs full manual update. Ark server can be a harsh mistress :-)
I see Dazza is in the server but nobody else which usually means the one person on hasn't run the latest update and is maybe the only one who can currently join
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:40:53 pm by VonRippedoften

Reply #10 Posted: May 09, 2016, 08:39:13 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Game update at 5am. Then mod update at 6.
It's seperate because of past updates overlapping and was never right.

Auto updating of mods seems to be working really well

Reply #11 Posted: May 09, 2016, 09:58:26 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.

Server is back up and running fine this morning, and the current Auto-updating of mods seems to be working flawlessly lately mate thanks again.

Was the Valentines Xtras mod removed from the mod-list?  Just noticed this morning that a few things like couches beds etc. aren't there anymore.

Reply #12 Posted: May 10, 2016, 09:52:23 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

Server is back up and running fine this morning, and the current Auto-updating of mods seems to be working flawlessly lately mate thanks again.

Was the Valentines Xtras mod removed from the mod-list?  Just noticed this morning that a few things like couches beds etc. aren't there anymore.

The xtras packs have been replaced with the full pack. so the valentine ones may need to be remade. Please let me know if they are not even there and I will look into it again.

Reply #13 Posted: May 10, 2016, 11:03:44 am

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
The new mods are pretty cool a whole lot of Game of Thrones gear and Egyptian stuff I've been making which is awesome.  Haven't been able to find the Valentines Xtras anywhere though, I tried looking in the Building Xtra's crafting station and couldn't find them there either. 

Reply #14 Posted: May 10, 2016, 02:26:16 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Alright ill see whats going on later on

Reply #15 Posted: May 10, 2016, 03:21:58 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
You sir. Are a legend... The new kibble maker is a boss. Owe u a beer or two for that one

Reply #16 Posted: May 10, 2016, 05:34:49 pm