Topic: Server Idea

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
So I had this server idea last night while playing TTT. So here it goes...

...A spectator crowbar deathmatch. It will run exactly like the already existing spectator deathmatch but people would only spawn with crowbars. I know there is a few players out there that would be interested in this. I have been on multiple times where we have been trying to do a spectator crowbar fight but someone always comes along and ruins it. This idea would fix this and it would be a way that people can crowbar fights without the interference of another player shooting.  :)

I would like to hear some feedback on this idea and any other inputs from others.  ;D

Thanks for reading this idea of mine  8)

Posted: June 12, 2014, 11:17:47 am

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
  • Pilot Zx has no influence.
I have an idea, based on the launch command someone should make a Spider of some sort that when it hits someone, They get fired up in the air as a player would if an admin uses the !launch command

Also, some KD stats for death match would be nice
 :P

Reply #1 Posted: June 12, 2014, 07:52:02 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)      ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ      ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
Tracking everyone's stats is pretty intensive as we are all ready tracking and logging all shots fired and damage dealt by players to generate automatic RDM reports. But I might make a script tomorrow if I have time to calculate who gets the highest k/d ratio for the current round in deathmatch mode. 

The spider thing I think that's on one of the minecraft city 4-5 maps but I'm not sure how high it launches people I will add that map on to the server too.

The crowbar idea is cool but personally I'm to lazy to chase people around the  map with a crowbar I just like to spray and pray with the Mac-10 so I will make a random timer event to change everyones weapon in deathmatch mode to a crowbar or maybe fists fights would be better if you know what I mean...  You've got me thinking to much, I wouldn't mind porting Counter Strikes infected mode to Garrys Mod and adding the riot shields in.
Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:44:20 pm by Quantum

Reply #2 Posted: June 12, 2014, 08:10:29 pm