Topic: Killing Floor 2 Servers?

Offline Hellforgediablo

• I Posted!
  • Hellforgediablo has no influence.
Ive been playing with a bunch of mates recently and ive noticed there are far too little servers that are up in newzealand / australia. Would be nice to see some getsome servers in there, seeing its currently the second most bought game / new release title it would have many players on often.

Posted: April 24, 2015, 08:30:03 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
We need this so bad, I getting it this weekend :D

Reply #1 Posted: April 25, 2015, 09:35:30 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
I would play the shit out of these servers. I can't play killing floor without +100 ping :(

Reply #2 Posted: May 03, 2015, 12:44:30 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Aside from you two, how many people do you think would play on it?

Reply #3 Posted: May 04, 2015, 02:23:16 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
we only need 6 regulars :P

I guess we will just see how many people actually get the game.
Cant wait for mo weapons and mods :D

Reply #4 Posted: May 04, 2015, 02:31:58 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I will look at setting up something this arvo :D

Reply #5 Posted: May 10, 2015, 10:25:24 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
  • courpse has no influence.
Woud love to see more NZ servers too, i think we'd do well with these.

Reply #6 Posted: May 10, 2015, 11:13:08 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Thanks Gutty, much appreciated 8)

Reply #7 Posted: May 10, 2015, 03:56:23 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
2 servers up, hard and suicidal, working on a custom map one as well but theres a few things that need to be done to make it work properly.

check the servers tab for info on the servers or find it in game.

EDIT: I am aware of a bug where the maps don't change at the end of the round. working on a few things to sort that out.
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 11:21:51 pm by Gutty

Reply #8 Posted: May 10, 2015, 06:03:18 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
 ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :)

Reply #9 Posted: May 11, 2015, 10:36:29 am