Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
I love the stars above the clouds

Reply #2325 Posted: August 21, 2013, 10:31:48 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
chur broski's

http://500px.com/photo/43706614 theres more there lol

Reply #2326 Posted: August 21, 2013, 11:46:42 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #2327 Posted: August 21, 2013, 11:43:49 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
IMO the colour temp of the city needs to be different. More blue, and a brighter sky if possible.

Reply #2328 Posted: August 22, 2013, 07:02:13 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #2329 Posted: August 25, 2013, 12:22:22 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
That's some pretty spectacular geography MCC, great pano and pov.

Reply #2330 Posted: August 25, 2013, 03:56:57 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Thanks.

I really need to remove that power line, maybe I'll get around to it later.

Reply #2331 Posted: August 25, 2013, 09:26:22 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Boom, hipsterism photo.

In camera tilt shift - Tibet from the train by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2332 Posted: August 27, 2013, 09:12:55 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I see your hipster photo and raise you monochrome hipster photo.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=j1sipekl.umt.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #2333 Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:04:01 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Already did that brah, it was even of some bad ass graffiti in an abandoned building, plus I am posting this via my typewriter sitting in Starbucks. Totally hipster. Welcome to Williamsburg son.

Hipster Graffiti by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2334 Posted: August 28, 2013, 07:15:41 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7957[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7960[/ATTACH]

Reply #2335 Posted: September 02, 2013, 10:41:52 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Epic Growler .. lovin the blue skys

Reply #2336 Posted: September 02, 2013, 01:47:23 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2337 Posted: September 02, 2013, 01:47:53 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Some dickheads left this Corolla out at the Waimak (standard Chch fair).

Reply #2338 Posted: September 02, 2013, 03:50:52 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
I like how the water looks like smoke in long exposures.

I really need to get to the South Island.

Reply #2339 Posted: September 02, 2013, 07:09:03 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2340 Posted: September 02, 2013, 07:28:06 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2341 Posted: September 04, 2013, 01:48:21 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2342 Posted: September 06, 2013, 11:28:35 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2343 Posted: September 11, 2013, 07:08:45 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Went out to Duder Regional Park out at Maraetai on the weekend and went for a 13km walk ... a few shots i got :)

M A R A E T A I by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

D U D E R  |  R E G I O N A L  |  P A R K by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

S O F T  |  L I G H T by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2344 Posted: September 16, 2013, 07:20:29 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
I like the under pier one the best.

You should find a bunch of groups on flickr and add your images to them. It seems to be the best way to get people looking at them, if that's what you are after.

Reply #2345 Posted: September 16, 2013, 08:04:12 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
nah im not too fussed about people lookin too much brah ... really share them for people to enjoy ... i shoot portraits and commercial shit as a job .. have had stuff in ad campaigns for tourism nz ect so not too fussed about recognition ... if it happens it happens lol

Reply #2346 Posted: September 16, 2013, 08:21:22 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Ah lovely, I grew up right next to Maraetai.. very nice to see it's still a thing of beauty.

Reply #2347 Posted: September 17, 2013, 02:02:39 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
one of my favs so far

D O C K | I N | T H E | B A Y by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2348 Posted: September 17, 2013, 09:24:54 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted

Reply #2349 Posted: September 28, 2013, 05:53:12 pm