Topic: The Official Formula 1 thread

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Haha, very bad work from him, absolutely appalling, no idea what he was trying to gain there.

Reply #625 Posted: May 31, 2011, 10:52:26 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I feel sorry for Maldonado, he was having a decent race and was doing a good job at holding him back before the restart/incident

and holy shit do Williams need those points

Reply #626 Posted: May 31, 2011, 10:56:40 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Yea, absolutely shitcunt thing to do, then to defend his actions is just bad.

Should have his points taken from him and given to Maldonado.

Reply #627 Posted: May 31, 2011, 11:02:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Get in there Websy!

EDIT: Will also be interesting to see how Paul Ricciardo does. If he can get 23rd then I would say that's a huge success, however I'd say his goal for the race will be to finish.

Reply #628 Posted: July 10, 2011, 05:00:23 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
yeah he's said that he wants to finish as his main goal, but also wants to do some overtaking

stoked webber is on pole, hopefully he can stay up front

Reply #629 Posted: July 10, 2011, 12:57:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Speakman;1399519
yeah he's said that he wants to finish as his main goal, but also wants to do some overtaking

stoked webber is on pole, hopefully he can stay up front

All AMW needs is a start similar if not better than his last start and he should be fine.

Reply #630 Posted: July 10, 2011, 02:03:42 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Highly recommend downloading the altest ep of Top Gear simply because it has Vettel in it and he does as well in this ep as he does in every F1 race.

Rest of the episode is crap.

Reply #631 Posted: July 13, 2011, 03:27:13 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I declare this the Spork F1 thread, wtf happened to all you peeps who used to post in here?

Also, 24 laps of Nurburg so far = 24 best laps of F1 this season.

Reply #632 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:43:42 am

Offline Speakman

i reckon! glad i decided to stream it tonight. webber ftw

Reply #633 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:53:30 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Doubt it will work, however Australia's channel one (sports channel) stream all the F1 races.

http://one.com.au/motorsport-live-streaming.htm

Decent quality as well, and it never crashes - and while it has ad breaks - most of that ad time is not used.

Reply #634 Posted: July 25, 2011, 01:14:11 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
The season so far; brought to you by Codemasters and their latest F1 2011.

Reply #635 Posted: August 23, 2011, 05:04:22 pm

Offline Speakman

^genuinely looking forward to that game. quite enjoyed 2010, plus the safety car will be epic

pretty awesome way to promo the game, by rendering a highlights package

Reply #636 Posted: August 23, 2011, 06:15:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Yea, I will definitely be looking to get it close to release.

Reply #637 Posted: August 24, 2011, 12:15:33 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Sebastion Vettel WDC 2011.

Reply #638 Posted: October 09, 2011, 08:43:51 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Fuck - Felipe Massa is paying $60 to win the Indian GP. Now i'm the first one to bag that little gaybar loiterer, but those odds are crazy considering how competitive the Ferrari has been in the last few races. For those of you who can't stomach that, you can get a bit of action at 12's on a podium finish.

Reply #639 Posted: October 26, 2011, 09:25:02 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1440276
$#@! - Felipe Massa is paying $60 to win the Indian GP. Now i'm the first one to bag that little gaybar loiterer, but those odds are crazy considering how competitive the Ferrari has been in the last few races. For those of you who can't stomach that, you can get a bit of action at 12's on a podium finish.

Wow you have issues, do you really have to shit on almost every sportsman you don't like. There's also a reason he is paying so much, the Ferrari still doesn't have the pace of either the McLarens or the Red Bulls, and Massa certainly isn't driving like he is going to win a race anytime soon.

Reply #640 Posted: October 26, 2011, 11:00:58 am

Offline Speakman

Ferrari + hard pirellis do not work at all.

I'd bet on both red bulls and one of the mclarens (probably button) for the podium

Reply #641 Posted: October 26, 2011, 09:11:28 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I'm betting the grandstand fall down.

Reply #642 Posted: October 26, 2011, 09:51:29 pm

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: Speakman;1440661
Ferrari + hard pirellis do not work at all.

I'd bet on both red bulls and one of the mclarens (probably button) for the podium
Mrs Tofu came up with an interesting theory - that Button performs better outside Europe than he does in. If i get some time i'll do a bit of analysis and see if it stacks up.

Reply #643 Posted: October 27, 2011, 08:33:33 am
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Speakman

yay for india's back straight

Reply #644 Posted: October 27, 2011, 07:13:28 pm

Offline TofuEater

Fuck i can't believe it. The dirty little donut puncher couldn't even keep his car on the track. Absolutely hilarious if you're a McLaren fan.

Reply #645 Posted: October 29, 2011, 10:34:12 pm

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: TofuEater;721437
Brundle: Well that wasn't the best lap of Felippe Massa's career, that's for sure.
*snigger*
Wow, this was Brundle in 2008 and Massa hasn't improved a jot in the meantime. Next time i get a stupid idea like backing him at outrageous odds, i'll look back through this thread and remind myself what a crap driver he is.

Reply #646 Posted: October 30, 2011, 11:44:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Hahaha, Massa, but to be fair I don't think it was his fault that the corner snapped his suspension or what ever, looks like a huge flaw on the circuit, as it was obviously causing problems in qualy as well.

Reply #647 Posted: October 31, 2011, 01:06:30 am

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1442861
Wow, this was Brundle in 2008 and Massa hasn't improved a jot in the meantime. Next time i get a stupid idea like backing him at outrageous odds, i'll look back through this thread and remind myself what a crap driver he is.

Indeed utter shit driver Massa is isn't he, I mean he only lost the championship by 1 point to Hamilton but complete utter trash. So hows your driving skills?

Reply #648 Posted: October 31, 2011, 05:54:56 am

Offline Speakman

Reply #649 Posted: November 07, 2011, 01:00:32 pm