Topic: Game Salad

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Who has used this and is it good?

from what i can tell flappy bird can be made in 15 minutes using it so must be good...

Im scheming for a future plan :>

http://www.gamesalad.com/

Posted: March 17, 2014, 09:19:48 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The ability to make flappy bird in 15 minutes is insignificant compared to the power of actually learning to program a proper game.
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:57:02 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #1 Posted: March 18, 2014, 12:43:07 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
That really depends..

Make flappy bird in 15 minutes, earn millions, never have to work again
vs
Learn to code, do all the hard work, make a really awesome game that everyone really enjoys, earn just enough to scrape by

.. The world we live in.

Reply #2 Posted: March 18, 2014, 03:06:56 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
must make hit game and make gajillions!

Reply #3 Posted: March 18, 2014, 03:49:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Costs a bomb just to subscribe. But does look interesting.

Google gamesalad and u get flappy bird spam

Reply #4 Posted: March 18, 2014, 03:57:35 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
If my hate for flappy bird were to manifest into a physical object, it would be the Death star.

But really, I'm just pissed I didn't make the game first and cash in.

Reply #5 Posted: March 18, 2014, 04:10:42 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I have a great game idea..... and if you submit it via gamesalad you do not need to pay the $99 developer fee?

So now to learn gamesalad and make my millions!

Time to make some awesome art
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:55:40 pm by Growler

Reply #6 Posted: March 18, 2014, 04:39:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Time to make some awesome art

Standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror with a camera doesn't count as awesome art.

Reply #7 Posted: March 19, 2014, 09:06:01 am

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
The ability to make flappy bird in 15 minutes is insignificant compared to the power of actually learning to program a proper game.
So much truth in this post

Reply #8 Posted: May 28, 2014, 07:53:09 am