Topic: GetSome BF3 Admin needed..

Offline iBacon

• I Posted!
  • iBacon has no influence.
Noticing a lot of TKing and general fucktardery on the 24/7 Caspian server.. Is there a way to contact server admins live or was the War on Douchebagism lost before it started?

Posted: August 22, 2013, 08:06:52 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1 Posted: August 22, 2013, 11:01:31 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I'd have to agree with there needing more admins / people might want to get active again

Humble bundle has sillied things up.

Reply #2 Posted: August 22, 2013, 11:03:53 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: mattnz;1530351
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?78110-GetSome-Network-Battlefield-3-Rules-Admins-amp-Notifications

Although I suspect that none of them actually play any more.

2 of the ~11 admins play the odd game on GetSome(1 not even listed in said thread), 1 the odd game (every few weeks) and the other active ones(2) AUS servers exclusively.

Reply #3 Posted: August 23, 2013, 12:29:29 am
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: mattnz;1530351
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?78110-GetSome-Network-Battlefield-3-Rules-Admins-amp-Notifications

Although I suspect that none of them actually play any more.

2 of the ~11 admins play the odd game on GetSome(1 not even listed in said thread), 1 the odd game (every few weeks) and the other active ones(2) AUS servers exclusively.

Reply #4 Posted: August 23, 2013, 12:29:44 am
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Any GetSome players keen for a step up?

Reply #5 Posted: August 23, 2013, 08:57:21 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: DarkVirus;1530366

Don't have the time or play regularly on the GetSome servers.

Reply #6 Posted: August 23, 2013, 08:58:43 am

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
I don't play BF3 much as I am currently engrossed in walking simulator 2013.  I am always available when online via steam (which is most nights except date night with the missus).

AFAIK you don't need to play 24/7 to be an admin just be around. Might be a good chance for a refresh DV in preparation for BFFFF.

Reply #7 Posted: August 23, 2013, 09:41:21 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Well even playing is fine, someone who knows what's going on in the game.

Reply #8 Posted: August 23, 2013, 01:18:38 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

I wouldn't be the answer to the problem as I don't think i'd play enough to be considered active.

But I can't see it hurting, giving me admin abilities to use when ever i'm on.

Not fussed

Reply #9 Posted: August 23, 2013, 06:45:39 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Could we seriously get around to doing something here T_T

I'm not pushing for myself to be admin, but there is at least 1 hacker on daily, as well as the same guy coming back each day to destroy all the vehicles in the base. That's all he does, is sit in a tank and shoot at spawning vehicles.

People are complaining how shit GetSome is, and how its the only server where hackers can get away with anything, because 'GetSome doesn't even have an admin team'.

Could the active BF3 admins post their origin ID's please?
Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:20:44 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #10 Posted: August 24, 2013, 01:28:07 pm

Offline mattnz

Would you let such an admin experiment with plugins? Servers can pretty much administer themselves these days. I would do it, I just don't like 24/7 or instant vehicles, so I'm unlikely to frequent the only populated server.

Reply #11 Posted: August 24, 2013, 03:05:57 pm

Offline hawkwindnz

• Just settled in
  • hawkwindnz has no influence.
I'd be keen to give it a go, most days on caspian, there is the odd player with lots of ones and l's that are blatantly obvious. Guy on right now hacking away.

Reply #12 Posted: August 24, 2013, 04:23:22 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
I'd be keen to help out. I suspect that with the pending release of BF4 there will be a resurgence of players leading up to the beta release.

Reply #13 Posted: August 24, 2013, 06:07:48 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
I can dust off my old ICONZ admin suit and swap the patches over if you need me.

Reply #14 Posted: August 24, 2013, 08:23:10 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Pitchey for admin ..... annnnnnnd ..... K6 for admin too

Reply #15 Posted: August 24, 2013, 08:25:20 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I would volunteer but I don't really have the time for gaming fullstop atm with new job and such. Pity we didn't need extra admins when I was offowrk for 3 months with fuck all to do lol ;-)

Reply #16 Posted: August 25, 2013, 08:18:35 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1530453
Pitchey for admin ..... annnnnnnd ..... K6 for admin too

So I was playing Payday2 the other day, and some guy joins my game while its running. It was on a pretty hard stage, with hardout cops running everywhere shooting as up. The guy that joined was level 72 (while most other people were 30-40). Dude proceeds to stand on top of a car in the middle of the street, no body armor at all, popping off cops with some lazer like semi auto sniper rifle. Cocky as fuck. About a min later I find out its K6.

Reply #17 Posted: August 25, 2013, 12:16:40 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: mycoolcar;1530476
So I was playing Payday2 the other day, and some guy joins my game while its running. It was on a pretty hard stage, with hardout cops running everywhere shooting as up. The guy that joined was level 72 (while most other people were 30-40). Dude proceeds to stand on top of a car in the middle of the street, no body armor at all, popping off cops with some lazer like semi auto sniper rifle. Cocky as fuck. About a min later I find out its K6.

Fucking epic lol ... how is the fella?

Reply #18 Posted: August 26, 2013, 08:05:38 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
ill have a yell at osiris to check this out, he does the bf3 admins.

Kayne, i know it sucks, but if we dont have people active, and in a week only 2 - 3 people have said their keen... how much difference you think its going to make?

Reply #19 Posted: August 26, 2013, 09:08:02 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: LeadCollector;1530548
And I have been online on both steam and origin, even logged in to battlelog when I am sat at my PC. The amount of IM's I have received regarding hackers etc still = 0

Even if I was in game, the chances of me being on #56 is pretty low as I dont like that map :p

Maybe I should sit in the forum refreshing every 5 mins and wait for the posts about the hackers also?

Posted in http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?86215-YOLO-lIIIlollIIlObama-Hacking&p=1530542#post1530542

I would say little difference :(
Voteban is enabled in most servers so perhaps we spam a message to use this effective tool? It works well on the Oz servers I have played on.

Reply #20 Posted: August 26, 2013, 02:20:12 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline iBacon

• I Posted!
  • iBacon has no influence.
Quote from: LeadCollector;1530550
Voteban is enabled in most servers so perhaps we spam a message to use this effective tool? It works well on the Oz servers I have played on.

I've had the opposite experience with voting in the BF series.

Can admin if you need.

Could give you several names for kicking from the server right now.

Reply #21 Posted: August 26, 2013, 09:47:31 pm

Offline Sent_is_Spidey

• I Posted!
  • Sent_is_Spidey has no influence.
Hey guys i play on the caspian border server a lot and tbh this is the readon i signed up to these forums to try and get in contact with active admins as unfortunately there are simply too many idiots either tking, blowing up vechicles etc or hacking, not saying that i should be given admin just that it would be great to see some more active admins around and have a game with. :)

Reply #22 Posted: September 13, 2013, 07:14:47 pm

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Sentinel is now Spiderman? :friendly_wink:

Reply #23 Posted: September 14, 2013, 09:32:32 am