Topic: Can we narrow down BF3 to 5 servers you want?

Offline Flannel

• Just settled in
  • Flannel has no influence.
Need a conquest caspian/kharg/firestorm IMO.

Reply #25 Posted: September 28, 2013, 06:38:01 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Sorry guys have been busy with a few things, I'll hopefully have a look at things today/tomorrow and sort out some new servers.

Reply #26 Posted: September 29, 2013, 09:30:28 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Since 'What da Fuck Happened' , i've been on a couple of Aussie 3 big map servers which have stayed populated through a Caspian/Kharg/Firestorm rotation.  Yes, yes I can hear 'if you like it so much, piss off and play there', but why chew up bandwidth needlessly ?  Seen a few clan tags popping up leaving Aussie servers in bloody ruins, those bastards never seem to lose their edge.

Reply #27 Posted: September 29, 2013, 10:37:49 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I too have been enjoying Caspian/Kharg/Firestorm rotation servers. Just adds a little more than 24/7 caspian which to me, is a bit aids. Also fast vehicle is aids, please have normal vehicle respawn times.

Reply #28 Posted: September 29, 2013, 01:57:16 pm

Offline Frairwolf

• Just settled in
  • Frairwolf has no influence.
But then there aren't as many jets and helo's to shred with the lav ad :(

Reply #29 Posted: September 29, 2013, 07:37:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Can you make a jihad server with only jeeps/quads/diggers and C4?

Reply #30 Posted: October 01, 2013, 09:07:57 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1532242
Can you make a jihad server with only jeeps/quads/diggers and C4?

it shall be named:

Allah Akbar

Reply #31 Posted: October 01, 2013, 09:40:20 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
should be able to sit a Mk82 on the bonnet of a jeep w/ a block of c4 attached....and maybe some improved shockwave renders

Reply #32 Posted: October 01, 2013, 10:00:21 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I played for a while last night.... many a jihad jeep, it's sooo much fun! I hope BF4 has wicked destruction of surroundings for more BEEP BEEP moments :D

Reply #33 Posted: October 01, 2013, 10:04:21 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!