Topic: BF4 servers

Offline han16

• Addicted
  • han16 has no influence.
hahaha was a blast last night mate.

I am so addicted to rockets! Broke top 20 in the world!

Any reason for using the law? Prefer the smaw myself.

Reply #50 Posted: January 23, 2014, 02:03:41 pm
Reverse Jihad Tank Extraordinaire

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Law more splash on Inf.

inf only Law, everything else SRAW

Reply #51 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:02:33 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
You're fucking accurate with it, imma try and get some time for another blat on ya server.

Reply #52 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:14:18 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I use it more than guns ;)

Reply #53 Posted: January 24, 2014, 09:19:41 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
New rig built - Check, BF4 up and running, check !

Reply #54 Posted: January 25, 2014, 08:50:28 pm

Offline han16

• Addicted
Love it when you play a round for 30mins, to be changed onto the loosing team with 50 tickets left on loosing team. Fuck you battlefield, fuck you.

Reply #55 Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:59:29 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
Love it when you play a round for 30mins, to be changed onto the loosing team with 50 tickets left on loosing team. Fuck you battlefield, fuck you.

Yeah that is pretty shitty. We have an autobalance on our server that scans for balance beginning, middle and end. It won't auto balance after the mid point scan (nor will it touch the player agin for 90 mins).

Strictly speaking, that shouldn't happen on our server as it's told not to.

In saying that, ours only rebalances the shitty players ;) it's been told to leave the good players alone.

Even though most of the bugs that were there at release, are gone, just for the experience, they should make you go through all the shit we went through. Like a rite of passage.
Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:41:33 pm by benlav

Reply #56 Posted: January 26, 2014, 02:37:04 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Even though most of the bugs that were there at release, are gone, just for the experience, they should make you go through all the shit we went through. Like a rite of passage.

A lot of the bugs went away when I did a fresh gfx driver install and updated bios (of all things) I've never experienced such a dramatic change in stability just by doing those two things.

Reply #57 Posted: January 26, 2014, 03:36:33 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline han16

• Addicted

Yeah that is pretty shitty. We have an autobalance on our server that scans for balance beginning, middle and end. It won't auto balance after the mid point scan (nor will it touch the player agin for 90 mins).

Strictly speaking, that shouldn't happen on our server as it's told not to.

In saying that, ours only rebalances the shitty players ;) it's been told to leave the good players alone.

Sounds good, i was top of the scoreboard when it happened which plays a part in the annoyance.

Reply #58 Posted: January 27, 2014, 07:21:55 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
ah, yeah, they need to amend it so the top players don't get swapped. It's just a check box. But if it's a favourite server, let them know, most of the admins are probably still figuring out the best settings.

Reply #59 Posted: January 27, 2014, 07:31:12 pm

Codex

I know the feeling

I hate being moved to a looser team after having a tight one for so long

Reply #60 Posted: January 28, 2014, 08:21:31 am