Topic: RIP Robin Williams

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
All over the news, but if anyone is living in  the dark other than the wonderufl light that is GetSome..

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/10374364/Robin-Williams-dies-in-suspected-suicide

Posted: August 12, 2014, 11:38:08 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Rip in peace dude. He seemed like the classical tortured comic.

Reply #1 Posted: August 12, 2014, 11:40:02 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I forsee a Robin Williams tribute Torrent and some classic movies in my near future.

Reply #2 Posted: August 12, 2014, 11:40:47 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I had a dream about him last night.

Reply #3 Posted: August 12, 2014, 11:48:01 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I'll PM you my cellphone number so you can call me immediately if you dream about me.

Reply #4 Posted: August 12, 2014, 12:07:40 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I forsee a Robin Williams tribute Torrent and some classic movies in my near future.

Probably This

Reply #5 Posted: August 12, 2014, 12:26:34 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
aww I loved Robin Williams - from his tv shows to his movies to his standup work. Why cant useless fucks like Justine Beiber go and the good cunts like Robin Williams stay and bring light and laughter to everyone?

Reply #6 Posted: August 12, 2014, 12:54:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I had a dream about him last night.

Any chance of having a dream about Justin Bieber?

Robin was in a league of his own. He was imbued with talent from the gods.

Reply #7 Posted: August 12, 2014, 01:03:20 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Robin Williams was awesome.

He was supposed to live for 200 years, now I want to watch Bicentennial Man.

Reply #8 Posted: August 12, 2014, 01:47:16 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I heard about the death on the Radio, but the idiot announcer kept saying "Robbie Williams" which really surprised me since he is really young.

Then the radio guy said "Robbie Williams star of such movies as Good Morning Vietnam"

Then I really wished it was Robbie Williams.
aww I loved Robin Williams - from his tv shows to his movies to his standup work. Why cant useless fucks like Justine Beiber go and the good cunts like Robin Williams stay and bring light and laughter to everyone?
I was thinking about that exact same thing too! Why cant we swap one of the useless celebrities like Justin Bieber or Paris Hilton.

It works like that in Naruto.

Reply #9 Posted: August 12, 2014, 08:20:55 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
very sad indeed , such talent ..
i have the torrent you are all looking for, 126 gig tho..

Reply #10 Posted: August 12, 2014, 08:47:15 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
RIP Robin

Reply #11 Posted: August 12, 2014, 08:57:07 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
And so he called Orson for the last time

Mork And Mindy TV Show Opening Theme Season One 1978
p.s I cant find the original Happy Days clip where Mork came from

Reply #12 Posted: August 12, 2014, 09:21:28 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I cannot deal with this :(

Reply #13 Posted: August 12, 2014, 09:40:40 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
I've seen his stand up comedy, this isn't really the first time he's died.

Yeah he was talented, but everyone in my opinion has the right to end their lives when they want and on their own terms. It annoys me when people jump to the conclusion he killed himself out of depression, maybe he did, but you can't know that for sure.

Reply #14 Posted: August 12, 2014, 10:19:46 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I heard about the death on the Radio, but the idiot announcer kept saying "Robbie Williams" which really surprised me since he is really young.

Then the radio guy said "Robbie Williams star of such movies as Good Morning Vietnam"

Then I really wished it was Robbie Williams.
I was thinking about that exact same thing too! Why cant we swap one of the useless celebrities like Justin Bieber or Paris Hilton.

It works like that in Naruto.

ahhh Tiwa youre still around! <3

Reply #15 Posted: August 15, 2014, 01:32:56 pm