Topic: North Korea

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
Redirecring missires from Sea of Japan to Christrurch!

Target arquired!

?????

Reply #25 Posted: March 31, 2009, 11:59:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: smegmacheese;914881

LMFAO
this pic makes him look simple.

"BAI BAI Mr. ROCKET!"

Reply #26 Posted: April 01, 2009, 12:04:32 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
  • SlobŪ has no influence.
I think he looks quite stunning

the rocket looks really gay like its painted with flowers. camo in the garden city?

Reply #27 Posted: April 01, 2009, 12:07:06 am

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
For the admirers I found this one of him in a thong? while looking for other pictures.  Possibly photoshopped O_o

Unsure if this is regarded as indecent post..

Reply #28 Posted: April 01, 2009, 12:10:16 am

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
Saved to my hdd

Reply #29 Posted: April 01, 2009, 12:12:04 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: smegmacheese;914881

?????

That wouldn't happen to be the Christ Church would it? =O

Hahahah I am so most likely probably wrong.

Oh well.

The tower looks like it could hold a missile bay in it.

Reply #30 Posted: April 01, 2009, 12:52:35 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
That's like... the central attraction to Christchurch.
The center of the city even.
Cathedral Square.

[video]FyuOOTrofr8[/video]

Reply #31 Posted: April 01, 2009, 08:24:08 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I made that Cathedral thingy, whacked it together a few years ago 1 weekend with a few of the lads over a few beers.

You'll notice the heavy North Korean influences in the design. (this part is to keep the thread on topic so it doesnt get deleted/HOS or just dissapear)

Reply #32 Posted: April 01, 2009, 08:42:14 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

What do they say their missile-lite will do?

If it's supposed to be for communications... shouldn't they just be able to test that theory?
Also... why does NK need a communications satellite? No one talks to them, it's a closed country!

Reply #33 Posted: April 01, 2009, 09:24:15 am

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;914958
Also... why does NK need a communications satellite? No one talks to them, it's a closed country!

LOL'd

It is a communications satellite.

Reply #34 Posted: April 01, 2009, 01:52:54 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Well if he's going to lauch his nuke/cathedral then i hope it lands on the innes/pap intersection round 2.45....should clear traffic nicely.

Reply #35 Posted: April 01, 2009, 02:13:15 pm

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member
  • Distorted has no influence.
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;915169
Well if he's going to lauch his nuke/cathedral then i hope it lands on the innes/pap intersection round 2.45....should clear traffic nicely.

The rubble at the intersection could be a little tough to pass unless you have a 4x4

Reply #36 Posted: April 01, 2009, 02:20:22 pm
[23:46] <Hori> I\'d do gay for pay
[23:46] <Hori> if the pay was right

I think I would know where to sign on a sexual harrassment settlement, thank you[/CENTER]

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
So they have started to fuel up their rocket. It's forecasted that it will be clear skies all this weekend for the Korea's. Hillary and Obama said there will be stern responses for this launch, i don't know what they mean by stern. North has all their army/airforce/navy on combat ready status.

Hopefully it will fizzle over and nothing will happen but i hear war is always good to help the world come out of a recession.

I wonder what the average Japanese is making of this, all the anti missile trucks deployed around Tokyo and etc

Reply #37 Posted: April 03, 2009, 11:14:24 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Did someone say cold war?

Reply #38 Posted: April 03, 2009, 11:18:22 pm

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
trouble making NK. maybe send some of those execution vans their way?

Reply #39 Posted: April 03, 2009, 11:21:46 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;916698
Did someone say cold war?

I imagine it'd be quite warm actually.

Reply #40 Posted: April 03, 2009, 11:22:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Cold War:
When two or more countries are involved in a conflict technically at war status, without any actual shots being fired.

Quote from: wikipedia
A cold war (or bipolar superpower confrontation) is a state of conflict between nations that does not involve direct military action but is pursued primarily through economic and political actions, acts of espionage or conflict through surrogates (proxy wars).

Or more simply:

Quote from: google "define: cold war"
a state of political hostility between countries using means short of armed warfare

Reply #41 Posted: April 03, 2009, 11:29:33 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
japan have setup a crisis control site, and are gearing to put the country on alert the moment  its fired. Which they (NK) have told will be between sat and wed

Interesting...

Reply #42 Posted: April 04, 2009, 12:39:16 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
its not the first time NK has done this over Jpn though

wots the expectation in south Korea Equity?

Reply #43 Posted: April 04, 2009, 12:54:11 am

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/04/20094421638458642.html

They have begun fueling the rocket which means they will have to launch it soon. If it does get shot down, what will be the most likely response from north korea? They have a massive army, 1.1million men strong.

I would not want to be against these soldiers... in close combat

[video]KOS0_WEuYUU[/video]

Reply #44 Posted: April 04, 2009, 04:41:06 pm

Offline bobziolla

• Addicted
  • bobziolla has no influence.
shoot them before they get close.

Reply #45 Posted: April 04, 2009, 04:48:58 pm
One cool cat :orange:

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Should build robots which are controlled by people playing Battlefield 3: RL.

Would be fun.

Reply #46 Posted: April 04, 2009, 04:57:46 pm

Offline frog.

• Devoted Member
  • frog. has no influence.
Gesus f'n Krist 1.1m ninjas!

Reply #47 Posted: April 04, 2009, 05:04:28 pm
pancakesrreal | Everyone of us is high but you

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
  • Iblis has no influence.
This is nothing but NK wanting to stay relevant in the world. They are a broken, pained nation that is basically a bunch of people living in an isolated prison. At the moment they do nothing more than provide cheap labour to China. They are completely economically viable, but at the moment rely heavily on China to keep from collapsing. If they decided to go to war with any first world nation, they would have a few days of incredible show, and then fizzle out like a firework. Their army would starve in a week. They don't have the capability to do much else. The only way they will ever come to the world stage is by slowly wearing down into a China-like party-controlled state with economic relaxation. The beginning stages of this were already becoming apparent as they had allowed South Korean(their #1 sworn enemy, USA is #2) businesses and tourists via the Kaesong Industrial Region and the Kumgangsan Tourist Region. Just wait for Kim Il Jong to die and the party will have to reorganize, hopefully with more moderate leaders.

Reply #48 Posted: April 04, 2009, 07:20:31 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Iblis;916953
Just wait for Kim Il Jong to die

Wait to die?

He's already dead.

Reply #49 Posted: April 04, 2009, 08:06:13 pm
I am now banned from GetSome