Topic: The official NFL (National Football League) thread

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Haha

I know this is off topic but does anyone else hate ESPN's programming? They really need to play more damn football/basketball/baseball. Most of the stuff they play are talk shows and "ESPN films presents..." and "Pardon the interuption" who watches that crap?

Reply #150 Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:52:36 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Lolz the Viking Vs Giants is being played in Detroit. First time we've have a monday night game since 2001.

Reply #151 Posted: December 14, 2010, 09:00:49 am

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: MattaH;1340922
Lolz the Viking Vs Giants is being played in Detroit. First time we've have a monday night game since 2001.

apparently the free tickets have been stopped, as there has been a huge responce to them, so could be a good crowd....

Reply #152 Posted: December 14, 2010, 09:17:36 am

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Also a Ford Field first.

Reply #153 Posted: December 14, 2010, 10:38:17 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I can't believe the odds that the TAB offers. I got $7.25 for the Vikings to win today's match against the Eagles! I know the Viks weren't playing that well, but there's no way that it was that lop-sided. Oh well, it was a nice little collect. :)

Reply #154 Posted: December 29, 2010, 07:55:05 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1344974
I can't believe the odds that the TAB offers. I got $7.25 for the Vikings to win today's match against the Eagles! I know the Viks weren't playing that well, but there's no way that it was that lop-sided. Oh well, it was a nice little collect. :)

no NFL game should have those odds, ridiculous....

still, glad the vikings could help:) was stoked with the win

Reply #155 Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:55:10 am

Offline TofuEater

Ah, the playoffs. I'm surprised we haven't been inundated by Seahawks fans. :P

Well done to them, it would be great if they made the Superbowl.

Reply #156 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:47:30 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Sanzie99

• Just settled in
  • Sanzie99 has no influence.
Superbowl half-time:

21-10 Packers

Reply #157 Posted: February 07, 2011, 02:05:55 pm
Steam ID: Sanzie99 | xfire ID: sanzie99 | Origin: Sanzie99

Offline Sanzie99

• Just settled in
  • Sanzie99 has no influence.
Superbowl full-time score:

31 - 25 Packers.

Reply #158 Posted: February 07, 2011, 04:22:05 pm
Steam ID: Sanzie99 | xfire ID: sanzie99 | Origin: Sanzie99

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Great game, thought the Steelers might pinch it.

Rodger stuffed them ;)

Reply #159 Posted: February 07, 2011, 04:54:13 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Mint game, the only bad thing about it was black eyed peas and christina agulera lol.

Reply #160 Posted: February 08, 2011, 03:02:34 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.
Cant believe i never saw this thread before.

What a comeback by the jets despite an anemic offence!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Reply #161 Posted: September 12, 2011, 06:07:57 pm
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline TofuEater

The TAB's at it again. I just got $4.15 on the Giants to beat the Eagles. Amazing odds when you consider the Eagles have got no run defence to speak of.

Reply #162 Posted: September 25, 2011, 01:41:26 pm

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1426113
The TAB's at it again. I just got $4.15 on the Giants to beat the Eagles. Amazing odds when you consider the Eagles have got no run defence to speak of.

Those are good odds but Vick will be back for this game and i really have no faith in Eli "interceptions" Manning, look for Nnamdi to pick a couple off :)

Reply #163 Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:23:41 pm

Offline TofuEater

Giants 29
Eagles 16

And i get another nice collect from the TAB. It's a shame i couldn't bring myself to back the Bills over the Pats - the closing odds were $3.60 but i'm sure they were $6-7 last night when i was checking.

Reply #164 Posted: September 26, 2011, 12:59:58 pm

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1426366
Giants 29
Eagles 16

And i get another nice collect from the TAB. It's a shame i couldn't bring myself to back the Bills over the Pats - the closing odds were $3.60 but i'm sure they were $6-7 last night when i was checking.

I got a piece of that Bills action, very pleased with myself.

What a pathetic showing by the Jets, what the hell happened to our third in the league ground defense. You cant win games when you let Mcfadden run for 170 yards. Oh and fumbled kick returns, looked like a bunch of beer league players.

Reply #165 Posted: September 26, 2011, 09:59:45 pm

Offline TofuEater

When you're on a roll, baby! I've got no idea who sets the odds at the TAB, but they had the Eagles as favourites to beat the Bills. Needless to say it was too good an opportunity to pass up and i had another nice little collect.

Reply #166 Posted: October 10, 2011, 01:26:23 pm

Offline TofuEater

Hilarious! I don't know what it was but in the pre-game leadup between the Ravens and the Jaguars, i had a sense that the Jags could get up. So right at the kick-off i put some money on them. The funny thing was someone else must have had the same idea, because the initial odds were $4.75 but by the time i logged in they'd come in to $4.50. Still good money in anyone's language!

Reply #167 Posted: October 25, 2011, 05:03:22 pm

Offline TofuEater

Phillies v Dallas, latest betting action. The Cowboys are paying $2.50, which i think is good value and i've jumped onboard. They are playing a lot better than their record suggests and have led a lot of games only to drop it right at the end. I don't think the Eagles are playing well enough to take this one.

Reply #168 Posted: October 28, 2011, 04:35:14 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I reckon the Warriors did pretty good this year.

Reply #169 Posted: October 29, 2011, 03:57:57 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline TofuEater

I watched the story on ESPN before the game about how KC had helped out Joplin High School and got some money on them @ $2.35. The TAB is struggling to set odds for them now. ;)

Reply #170 Posted: November 01, 2011, 02:18:57 pm

Offline TofuEater

What a game - certainly not the best in terms of quality, but one of the most compelling matches you'll see this year. I suggest you record or watch the replay!

Reply #171 Posted: November 01, 2011, 04:58:48 pm

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
Getting plus money on the Jets and the Bengals this week, those are the only lines that really jump out at me right now.

Reply #172 Posted: November 04, 2011, 11:19:14 pm

Offline TofuEater

Hmm, i like the look of the Seahawks at $5.25. I know it's being played in Dallas but the Cowboys have found so many ways to lose games they should have won this season that i'm not sure they can even beat the lowly Hawks.

Reply #173 Posted: November 05, 2011, 09:55:43 am

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: EskemoJoe;1445474
Getting plus money on the Jets and the Bengals this week, those are the only lines that really jump out at me right now.
Good picks. Meanwhile, the Cowboys finally get the win. And i was looking at the Dolphins because i thought they couldn't keep losing - and they proved me right. If only i'd backed it up with some cash. :( Oh, did i tell you i hate the fucken Giants - i had a feeling they were going to beat the Pats.

Reply #174 Posted: November 07, 2011, 01:45:54 pm