Topic: Cricket Thread

Offline Xt1ncT

• Addicted
  • Xt1ncT has no influence.
All picked and entered :)

Reply #625 Posted: February 01, 2011, 09:44:12 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I'm in. Team made and requested to join.

Reply #626 Posted: February 01, 2011, 11:52:33 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: kilabee;1355634
Afridi freak innings was the difference and Oram running out McCullum.

Yes, I've thought about this a bit and it was McCullum's call as the ball went behind Oram, so he didn't have to run and he deferred to Oram which was foolish. Technically Oram ran McCullum out, but if McCullum had had any sense he would have stood his ground.

Reply #627 Posted: February 01, 2011, 01:43:56 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline M@lice

• Devoted Member
  • M@lice has no influence.
sweet all 4 of u accepted be nice to get a few more every1 is welcome

Reply #628 Posted: February 01, 2011, 05:14:10 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Ok sweet, i made a team. Stupid thing blanked my team out, because i forgot to enter a team name, but luckily that let me realise david hussey was only 8000.

On todays game, hopefully franklins innings shows why he should be picked ahead of oram in the team.

Reply #629 Posted: February 01, 2011, 06:12:38 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I'm in with a grin.  Some good variation in the teams.
Fun times

Reply #630 Posted: February 01, 2011, 07:02:11 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Stupid thing wont let me fill a team with keepers. I want Sangakara and DeVellies.

Reply #631 Posted: February 02, 2011, 01:11:33 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: kilabee;1356280
I'm in with a grinm.  Some good variation in the teams.
Fun times

I should say so.

Flocking  awesome team
 ///////batsmen,bowlers, fielders, cats...what a load of shit, lik3e yachting over the internet...what a c8nty cayt

Reply #632 Posted: February 02, 2011, 01:31:01 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1356420
I should say so.
.what a c8nty cayt

That's "What a cunty cat".

Reply #633 Posted: February 02, 2011, 01:32:03 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1356421
That's "What a cunty cat".

cu

Reply #634 Posted: February 02, 2011, 01:32:28 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1356422
cu

nty ginger cat from helll

Reply #635 Posted: February 02, 2011, 01:33:46 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
lolwut?

Reply #636 Posted: February 02, 2011, 02:07:41 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: M@lice;1356029
i set up a Private League on cricinfo's fantasy 11  http://espncricinfo.fantasyleague.com for anyone who wants in

Name:GetSome Arena
League PIN: 374

I've made a seperate thread for this

Reply #637 Posted: February 02, 2011, 06:13:28 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Zarkov;1356438
I've made a seperate thread for this

Shot

Reply #638 Posted: February 02, 2011, 07:09:38 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
This from cricinfo, pretty much sums it up.

If the misfiring top order manages to provide a good start, the middle order contrives to cave in. When the top order suffers one of its spectacular collapses after seemingly promising starts, the middle order gets involved in the repair job, and they end up with a below-par total. And on the rare occasion that the batsmen fire collectively, and the bowlers have kept the opposition in check, they inevitably manage to run in to a rampant batsman who takes the game away from their grasp. In the bowlers' defence, there just haven't been enough runs to play with, with the batsmen crossing 250 only thrice in the previous 14 matches, 13 of which have been lost.

Reply #639 Posted: February 03, 2011, 11:31:02 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Atleast nz showed a much better effort bowling at the death, compared to the 3rd odi. Still, you wonder if this team can chase down 260+.

Reply #640 Posted: February 03, 2011, 06:27:39 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Painful

Reply #641 Posted: February 03, 2011, 09:42:09 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
God we suck.

Reply #642 Posted: February 04, 2011, 12:12:46 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Not excusing NZ, but Pakistan look like a damn good team sometimes.

Reply #643 Posted: February 04, 2011, 06:25:38 am

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Quote from: toofast;1357009
Atleast nz showed a much better effort bowling at the death, compared to the 3rd odi. Still, you wonder if this team can chase down 260+.

I sometimes wonder if the can chase down 160+

Reply #644 Posted: February 04, 2011, 10:46:43 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Zarkov;1357104

So do Bangladesh *sigh*

Reply #645 Posted: February 04, 2011, 10:49:16 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
A stable bowling lineup is what we're missing. Southee, Bennett, Oram (as much as I hate to say it), Vettori and Woodcock (he doesn't go for many) with Styris and Franklin to bowl any other overs.

Reply #646 Posted: February 04, 2011, 04:26:22 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Off to take my son to national cricket academy thingy with Shane Bond at 6 tonight.Also taking my pads,bat, box,helmet ,arm guard,thigh pad , chest protector and medieval body Armour. I'm going to hit him up for an over in the nets.I have alerted A&E of my possible arrival around ten past six. It will be an honor to get my teeth knocked out by him.
 Pix to follow if he's up for the challenge.Looking forward to shitting my pants LOL

Reply #647 Posted: February 04, 2011, 04:27:55 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Gah! To busy with with the damn kids to bowl to the dads. What a top bloke though.Great night for the kids to hang out with some of our best cricketers.

My boy with Bondy

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/JandBondy.jpg
Cricket Thread

Reply #648 Posted: February 04, 2011, 09:06:57 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Quote from: Zarkov;1357104

Depends on the odds...

Reply #649 Posted: February 04, 2011, 11:45:38 pm