Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: matt88nz;1450859
Unfortunately it hasn't been matched by you toning down the bombastic self-righteousness.

But it's so much fun and gets such a telling reply from the spoiled little cry babies...

Quote from: Hori88;1450871
Put your money where your mouth is and pass-up trolling these forums, where your efforts are amusing but ineffectual. And devote your time to something constructive for your cause?

Every day I do something constructive for the cause, aiding the advancement of knowledge and facilitating an open, well-resourced, non-confrontational research environment for cutting edge (and seemingly mundane) research for the betterment of humankind; promoting open-source and knowledge sharing while protecting personal integrity.

5tack, only when you're a douche :P

Reply #11375 Posted: November 23, 2011, 02:50:05 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline 5tacK

• Addicted
  • 5tacK has no influence.

Reply #11376 Posted: November 23, 2011, 02:56:44 pm
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Click here to join our MAV Riding Platoon
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
It's not that I don't have any comeback, it's because I believe everyone needs a little red in their lives, as well as showing the rep system for the sham it is (the other day I green repped Bane for a 'lovely' post of his, because he needed some green in his life), but I love your presumptions. So, what do YOU care about passionately enough to endure ridicule daily? On present evidence I see you as one of the McLaughlinesque passionless people living a sad little gamers hell...oh lol :P

Happy birthday Retardo. hope you got lots of things made in China and ultimately useless, as well as a dose of hoodie envy...

Reply #11377 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:03:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1450893
Happy birthday Retardo. hope you got lots of things made in China and ultimately useless, as well as a dose of hoodie envy...

You're an opportunist, Grim, I'll give you that.

Reply #11378 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:18:38 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Give me a seed, I'll plant it :)

Alright, that was uncharitable.
How about this: Happy birthday JDog. I hope you have an enjoyable day and your good woman pampers you this evening. all the best :)

Reply #11379 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:22:41 pm

Offline 5tacK

• Addicted
  • 5tacK has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1450893
I love your presumptions. So, what do YOU care about passionately enough to endure ridicule daily? On present evidence I see you as one of the McLaughlinesque passionless people living a sad little gamers hell...oh lol :P

Gold.

Nek Minnit: hypocracy.

Reply #11380 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:23:47 pm
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Click here to join our MAV Riding Platoon
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11381 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:24:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Glad you caught that little one 5tack. As I said: give me a seed, I'll plant it.
Oh, was it intentional? ahahaha....

Oh, you didn't answer my question.

Reply #11382 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:41:29 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
His profile seems to think his birthday is not until next year? And we all know profiles are 100% correct. Do I win points now?

Reply #11383 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:47:51 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11384 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:51:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Oh really? You and whose army?
I guess you could ban me, but under what pretext?
Makes a pleasant change from all the 'dick,cock, fag, bf3, arse' talk going on.
Reality bites.

Reply #11385 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:54:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The 'my birthday' thing was a turn of phrase.

Grim's all like "I WAS TROLLIN', I DID THAT ON PURPOSE".

Nah.

Reply #11386 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:55:15 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
No, it was purposeful, both times...but was it trolling? No, I don't think so.

Reply #11387 Posted: November 23, 2011, 03:56:00 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1450917
you win a glass of shut the fuck up!
Yus! My favourite! Is it straight out of the fridge?

Reply #11388 Posted: November 23, 2011, 04:00:54 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #11389 Posted: November 23, 2011, 04:02:43 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
It's, uh, general chat, or for most, general scatology...

Reply #11390 Posted: November 23, 2011, 04:06:57 pm

Offline Growler

Grim you old Duck, will have to do a swappa soon, ginger beer and lemonade almost ready. The cider had to be consumed as the pasturisation seems to have failed and bottles started fermenting and blowing tops, quickest fix was chill and chop!

The lemonade smells very good, if a decent flavour will do a big batch and get it force carbonated to avoid KABOOOOMS. I did contemplate a soda stream, but I would need to find one that would take quart bottles, anyone in your circles rigged anything up for stuff like that?

Does force carbonation work on bottle fill and cap, i presume it would be just like a bottle of coke etc just alcoholic :D

Reply #11391 Posted: November 23, 2011, 04:19:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1450860
Rii, you ever think he might be from "Your Place Here"? Shits deep man...

What does it mean!?

Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:52:34 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11392 Posted: November 23, 2011, 07:47:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Grim increasingly reminds me of those guys who stand on queen street and talk about the bible and stuff over megaphones. I can just feel the smugness coming out of his posts.

Reply #11393 Posted: November 23, 2011, 08:05:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Grim: only a cunt on the forums Cat amonst Pigeons.

Reply #11394 Posted: November 23, 2011, 08:11:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Pyro and bob bitch squad: SO MUCH FUN.

So little kills :<

Bob RQ's to lag.
Pyro click LB, hits enter. SPAWNS AT US DEPLOYMENT ON FOOT.
Looks back at carrier: LB STILL ON PAD, UNPILOTED.
*quit*
What the fuck, you shit game.

Just in time though. That bottle of wine I finished is becoming increasingly hard to ignore.

Ps. Official stance on patch: FIXED NOTHING IMPORTANT.
Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:17:29 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #11395 Posted: November 23, 2011, 10:13:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Just watched 3:10 to Yuma, and now watching the special features. Damn Christian Bale sounds completely different off camera..

So does rough Russ I guess, but that's to be expected, not too many Western films where there's a typical Aussie in it. :P

EDIT: Does Pyro ever make a post where he doesn't complain about something? I think he is broken.

Reply #11396 Posted: November 23, 2011, 11:36:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #11397 Posted: November 24, 2011, 07:59:17 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1450940
Grim you old Duck, will have to do a swappa soon, ginger beer and lemonade almost ready. The cider had to be consumed as the pasturisation seems to have failed and bottles started fermenting and blowing tops, quickest fix was chill and chop!

The lemonade smells very good, if a decent flavour will do a big batch and get it force carbonated to avoid KABOOOOMS. I did contemplate a soda stream, but I would need to find one that would take quart bottles, anyone in your circles rigged anything up for stuff like that?

Does force carbonation work on bottle fill and cap, i presume it would be just like a bottle of coke etc just alcoholic :D

I'm sure forced carbonation would work...haven't tried it though. Can't be overly difficult to 'jimmy' up a soda stream for quarts?...or bottle in 330mL which isn't ideal, i agree.

Unfortunately haven't been to brew club in quite some time...that damn earthquake sequence put a halt to a few things, but I hear there are a couple still going every so often...now I'm looking to get my own going since I have a shed where I can do all those good things. Should have access to plenty of apples/plums etc as well, but still keen on making my perfect hoppy beer...will keep you posted.
Probably the next venture will be an alcoholic elderflower. Love it!

Reply #11398 Posted: November 24, 2011, 09:38:12 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Skinheads, for some reason, have come out in force today.

Was stuck behind 5 of them in the street yelling at a police car "where's John Key, where's your buddy now?" while one of them tried their best to restrain their pitbull cross.

I chuckled as I listened to the one female in the group chime in, knowing that she probably gets passed around like a water bottle post rugby match.

Reply #11399 Posted: November 24, 2011, 01:47:45 pm