Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Hurts your ego right, dick can't reach!

SHAZAAAAAAAM MOTHERFUCKER, DEAL WITH IT!

Reply #16250 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:21:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #16251 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:22:06 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1515790
Rii taught me the magic trick

I really don't want to know what 'magic tricks' Rii taught you that involve penises

Reply #16252 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:30:50 pm

Codex

The plural is peni.

You may not want to be involved but truth be told, we used your peni for the trial

That's right

You've got the multiple peni

You go for the dvda

Reply #16253 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:46:30 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1515792
The plural is peni.

You may not want to be involved but truth be told, we used your peni for the trial

That's right

You've got the multiple peni

You go for the dvda

If I had more than one Penis - I would be making a killing in the Adult Industry.

With a name like:

The Double Barrel Shotgun

or

Captain 2Cocks

Or something

Reply #16254 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:52:21 pm

Codex

Reply #16255 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:54:26 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Somehow I can see this conversation trail leading to the 'art' of 'splitting' ... wheres that old spinning vomitron smiley when you need it..

Reply #16256 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:55:05 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Codex

Reply #16257 Posted: January 23, 2013, 12:58:55 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Hot, damn hot!

31° out at the moment.

Big fire out west melton way too

Reply #16258 Posted: January 23, 2013, 02:01:47 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Growler;1515803
Hot, damn hot!

31° out at the moment.

That's cute.

Reply #16259 Posted: January 23, 2013, 03:40:23 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Scunner;1515813
That's cute.

I can't hear you over the sound of my Air conditioned office

Reply #16260 Posted: January 23, 2013, 03:57:56 pm

Codex

I can't hear you over the sound of Rii's muscles

Reply #16261 Posted: January 23, 2013, 04:03:51 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1515803
Hot, damn hot!

31° out at the moment.

Big fire out west melton way too

There are parts of west melton not burnt from last week?

Reply #16262 Posted: January 23, 2013, 05:06:29 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Wow it is like the man with many names was never here, wiped clean.

Must admit it did bring me back to these forums on a more regular basis, the train wreck was too compelling. Couldn't you guys have toyed with him a bit more before you went for the jugular.

Could an admin post up page visits during his brief reappearance,my guess is wasn't the only hooked by the impending fireball,  there might be a case for the advertisers getting him on their payroll

Reply #16263 Posted: January 23, 2013, 05:53:57 pm

Obble

Reply #16264 Posted: January 23, 2013, 06:05:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1515793
If I had more than one Penis - I would be making a killing in the Adult Industry.

With a name like:

The Double Barrel Shotgun

or

Captain 2Cocks

Or something

Maybe just "Snake".
Snakes have 2 penises.

True fact.

Reply #16265 Posted: January 23, 2013, 06:14:50 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16266 Posted: January 23, 2013, 06:23:04 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16267 Posted: January 23, 2013, 07:04:02 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Stop smoking that shit dak then. It really isnt you Dylan.

Reply #16269 Posted: January 23, 2013, 09:15:20 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1515711
So Chilli is gone again, but all his posts are just hiding, fuck'n up my mojo something fierce!

If I went you'd all revert to boring reach rounds again blaming each other for your chaffed hands.

Stop smoking that shit dak then Dylan. It really isnt you man. Stick to the cab sav

Reply #16270 Posted: January 23, 2013, 09:19:23 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Quote from: Super_Hori;1515848
http://www.getsome.co.nz/member.php?20013-jakeliu

Chilli?

*Sigh..No! you think Id keep the profanity filter on... christ hori!  

Srsly man are you the wee dude that stalks my area (Ilam/Fendalton) tagging up's about how good Beyonce is? Its got your sig all over it  

Reply #16271 Posted: January 23, 2013, 09:28:13 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Pyromanik

Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:08:15 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #16272 Posted: January 23, 2013, 10:02:28 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
I still dont understand what has happened. Did chilli make a whole bunch of posts in this thread, in some sort of breakdown, before getting banned by the admins, who then removed all his posts.

Reply #16273 Posted: January 23, 2013, 10:13:57 pm

Obble

Quote from: toofast;1515866
I still dont understand what has happened. Did chilli make a whole bunch of posts in this thread, in some sort of breakdown, before getting banned by the admins, who then removed all his posts.

Yes.

Reply #16274 Posted: January 23, 2013, 10:15:22 pm