Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Only a few hours? Assuming then you have something already lined up with welcome gobby?

Currently jobless also back in nz  and not sure what to do with myself.....
Yeah need to sign the new contract and hand it in. Already signed by the new place of employment.

WB! Where have you been tripping around?

Where going?

Say Xero or Trademe ;-P

Reply #22150 Posted: January 20, 2015, 09:13:44 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Get winz to pay you 3 grand to move to ChCh, come down here and work.. no shortage of jobs here mate.

Reply #22151 Posted: January 20, 2015, 09:14:37 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Get winz to pay you 3 grand to move to ChCh, come down here and work.. no shortage of jobs here mate.

except living costs are completely fucked.

Reply #22152 Posted: January 20, 2015, 09:21:36 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Lias

• Administrator

I dunno I pay $160 a week + food, not that terrible. That's for a funrished room with power and internet btw.

Reply #22153 Posted: January 20, 2015, 09:54:20 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Is 200$ a week for internet / water / power / pool expensive for Auckland? 3.5 bedroom house (.5 == an office that's liveable)

Reply #22154 Posted: January 20, 2015, 10:08:28 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Are you paying that for the .5 room?

If so, fuck that. Paying any amount of money to be the bitch boy with the matchbox room puts you at the bottom of the pecking order.

Reply #22155 Posted: January 20, 2015, 11:32:48 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
So then how much would you expect to pay for having the smallest room?

~$185 per week for 4 heads. What would be a decent discount for that room, yet still not too expensive for the other 3?

Background info : My parents are moving to the bach in Whitianga and I'm going to have to find flatmates to live with me.

Reply #22156 Posted: January 21, 2015, 12:46:51 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Where in Auckland?

I'll be your flatmate.

I mean I already have my own house, wife and kid, but who wouldn't want to flat with Kayne!

i'm not serious

Reply #22157 Posted: January 21, 2015, 05:25:57 am

Codex

Not entirely true, paying $80pw rent at the moment in ilam walking distance from uni... lol.

One month to go, the nervous is real

Reply #22158 Posted: January 21, 2015, 09:10:01 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Not entirely true, paying $80pw rent at the moment in ilam walking distance from uni... lol.

You can dooooo eeeeet!

Reply #22159 Posted: January 21, 2015, 10:11:24 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

~$185 per week for 4 heads. What would be a decent discount for that room, yet still not too expensive for the other 3?

Background info : My parents are moving to the bach in Whitianga and I'm going to have to find flatmates to live with me.

You can come and live at my house Kayne, It's not that far away...
You aren't allergic to chloroform are you?

Reply #22160 Posted: January 21, 2015, 11:35:59 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Kayne

• Addicted

You can come and live at my house Kayne, It's not that far away...
You aren't allergic to chloroform are you?

Only my bunghole is. Every time I try to see what chloroform smells like, that is the only spot that's red and sore.

Where in Auckland?

I'll be your flatmate.

I mean I already have my own house, wife and kid, but who wouldn't want to flat with Kayne!

i'm not serious

We have a pool though!

Location is "The gardens" or right-next to the botanic gardens.

Reply #22161 Posted: January 21, 2015, 02:18:22 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
We have a pool though!

Location is "The gardens" or right-next to the botanic gardens.

I used to live in the Hill Park area.

Moved a bit further south, but still visit the botanic gardens quite a bit.

Reply #22162 Posted: January 21, 2015, 02:44:24 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Good swinging trees?

Reply #22163 Posted: January 21, 2015, 03:31:04 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
When Monkey says visit, he means "goes for a mean garden wank".

Reply #22164 Posted: January 21, 2015, 03:31:11 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
I like to dip in the ponds and let the eels think it's a sausage.

Reply #22165 Posted: January 21, 2015, 04:08:52 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Are you living in a garage? or the garden shed for that money?

Reply #22166 Posted: January 21, 2015, 05:43:49 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Hi Bounty
Awesome to hear you got a C++ gig!
I just arrived back into Aussie from being overseas for 3 years.
Just brought a PC today so might do some light gaming in the near futures.

Reply #22167 Posted: January 21, 2015, 06:20:33 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Hi Bounty
Awesome to hear you got a C++ gig!
I just arrived back into Aussie from being overseas for 3 years.
Just brought a PC today so might do some light gaming in the near futures.

BATTLEGROUND EUROPE!

Reply #22168 Posted: January 21, 2015, 06:47:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh, tell me more...

Like, will it be compatible with Firefox's new 'Share this page' button?

Reply #22169 Posted: January 23, 2015, 09:04:49 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Are you living in a garage? or the garden shed for that money?

One large single bedroom, changing to the large master room for 90pw in March x)

Reply #22170 Posted: January 23, 2015, 02:41:35 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #22171 Posted: January 27, 2015, 08:50:31 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I'm interested in the Double Down, I still haven't had one. But I intend to try one at some point in my life.

Reply #22172 Posted: January 27, 2015, 10:26:59 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'm done with that.

Reply #22173 Posted: January 28, 2015, 09:48:46 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Can anyone recommend a good café in Christchurch?

I heard the Carlton Bar and Eatery has good food and entertainment.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/better-business/65668577/couple-caught-in-office-sex-romp

Reply #22174 Posted: February 02, 2015, 11:05:42 am