Topic: Hire a Hacker

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
My dad used to use a farming computer program. It needs its license renewed annually, but 3 years ago the online payment system stopped work. The website works fine, but when you get to the part of submitting your credit card details it comes up with an error. The contact page has an email address, but he doesn't reply. It would seem he either died or wasn't making enough money and abandoned it. Still, we are trying to pay him $300 to use his program which hasn't been updated in years.

Dad would very much like to use this program. We have downloaded a trial version and I have been fiddling with it. Using a date changing program doesnt work. It says 'please use shortcuts to open the program, dont use the .exe'. If you use shortcuts it says 'it appears the system date has been changed'.

I have tried disassembling programs but they come up with gibberish.

When I was in school I used to use cracked versions of Windows. If someone can crack Windows, surely someone can crack this tiny program that no one cares about.

Are there any dark corners of the internet that offer such services?

Posted: May 15, 2013, 06:41:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Can you post more info about this program like the website? The shortcut thing is weird.

Reply #1 Posted: May 15, 2013, 08:01:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
random, sounds pretty intense.

Reply #2 Posted: May 15, 2013, 08:04:43 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Spacemonkey, the program is called feedflo.

Reply #3 Posted: May 15, 2013, 08:20:06 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
http://www.feedflo.co.nz/renew%20license.aspx/

Renew License - We have a problem....

We are currently experiencing some problems with our online payment system and can not accept on-line transactions for renewing you license

We will try and solve this problem ASAP, but in the meantime to process you renewal order off-line, please:

Download the latest version of FeedFlo
    Then:
    Contact us by email or use the enquiry form by clicking here. Please include your phone number and the best time to contact you
    You can also call us on 04 889 2244

Reply #4 Posted: May 15, 2013, 10:31:09 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Yes, it has been like that for three years.

No one answers the phone.

Reply #5 Posted: May 16, 2013, 06:53:20 am

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Can't help on the cracking front, but maybe on the legit option.

The company who appears to run it all, Agricultural Software Ltd, has one director:
Full legal name:Christianus Johannes FOLKERS
Residential Address:20 Reeve Drive, Havelock North, Havelock North, 4130 , New Zealand

Telephone: +64 6 8776433

If that fails, it seems the company is run by Business Results (HB) Ltd in Napier.   The contact details for the shareholders/directors of that company are:

Jeffares D & K
06 845 1061
1392 Korokipi Rd RD 3 Napier

You could give them a call and see what the story is.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Reply #6 Posted: May 16, 2013, 07:32:21 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Excellent.

I will try them today.

Reply #7 Posted: May 16, 2013, 07:43:22 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm going to download this and have a play.

Is it anything like Simfarm?

Reply #8 Posted: May 16, 2013, 08:06:50 am

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: BerG;1525363
Yes, it has been like that for three years.

No one answers the phone.

lol, so much for ASAP.

Reply #9 Posted: May 16, 2013, 08:13:18 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

JESUS FUCKING TITTY CHRIST

style="border-collapse: collapse; margin-top: 0px"
|-  style="height: 16px"
|  style="white-space: nowrap; padding-right: 8px; vertical-align: top; width: 533px; padding-top: 0px" |
width="533" style="width: 533px"
|-
|
Chris Folkers
|-
[/TABLE]

|  style="text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top" | 8:12 AM (0 minutes ago)

|  style="text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top" |
|  rowspan="2" style="text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top" |

|-  style="height: 16px"
|  colspan="3" | width="712" style="width: 712px"
|-
|  style="overflow: hidden" |
to me

|-
[/TABLE]

|-
[/TABLE]

[/FONT]

Hi BerG,

Sorry about that. Yes we can do it over the phone, no problem.

When would be the best time for me to give you a call?

Kind regards,
Chris Folkers

Sent from my iPad

HE MUST BE ON THE FORUM. IS IT YOU, BENZENE? YOU AND YOUR 'LEGITIMATE' SOLUTION AND INSIDER KNOWLEDGE OF SHAREHOLDERS, HMMM?

Reply #10 Posted: May 16, 2013, 08:15:19 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1525366
I'm going to download this and have a play.

Is it anything like Simfarm?

It could be the new Farmville.

Use the software REAL FARMERS USE!

Reply #11 Posted: May 16, 2013, 08:17:35 am

I was thinking of remaking it as a tablet app. Do you think there would be a market for it?

But it looks pretty in depth, and I don't know which end is the cows ass when it comes to farming.

Reply #12 Posted: May 16, 2013, 09:43:49 am

I was thinking of remaking it as a tablet app. Do you think there would be a market for it?

But it looks pretty in depth, and I don't know which end is the cows ass when it comes to farming.

Reply #13 Posted: May 16, 2013, 09:44:05 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1525376

The one with all the poo

Reply #14 Posted: May 16, 2013, 10:27:22 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Quote from: DarkVirus;1525378
The one with all the poo

As a monkey, poo is expelled in all directions.

Reply #15 Posted: May 16, 2013, 10:29:18 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

After the above email Chris didn't get back to me.

Phoned him now using the number above and finally got a code!

He sounded surprised I had the number, all the phone numbers on the site are an 04 number that never gets answered.

Reply #16 Posted: May 16, 2013, 08:49:39 pm

Offline Slingshot

• Just settled in
  • Slingshot is looked down upon.
I'll do it for you next week if I get a chance.

Reply #17 Posted: May 18, 2013, 06:23:19 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Just to clarify my above post, he answered the phone and I bought some license codes.

But thanks anyway.

Reply #18 Posted: May 18, 2013, 07:04:30 pm

I've hired some Chinese hackers to crack this for you. They got a whole floor of computer grads working on cracking this program right now. Should be done in a few days.

It will cost about $3.75, they'll hack your bank account and withdraw the money, it's all part of the service making it more convenient for you.

Reply #19 Posted: May 28, 2013, 09:11:54 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Paid this guy for two licenses. Received license code 1 on first phone call.

Sent PC code a week ago so he could send 2nd license code. No reply. Not answering phone.

Fucking christ, all I want is a code with no material value whatsoever.

May need to get together the GetSome lynch squad.

Reply #20 Posted: June 03, 2013, 06:41:12 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Lol....'how not to run a business'

Reply #21 Posted: June 03, 2013, 07:05:56 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Pyromanik

"Do you even like money?"

Reply #22 Posted: June 04, 2013, 05:55:06 pm

Offline Slingshot

• Just settled in
  • Slingshot is looked down upon.
Quote from: BerG;1526296
Paid this guy for two licenses. Received license code 1 on first phone call.

Sent PC code a week ago so he could send 2nd license code. No reply. Not answering phone.

Fucking christ, all I want is a code with no material value whatsoever.

May need to get together the GetSome lynch squad.

See what happens when you turn me down?

Reply #23 Posted: June 06, 2013, 01:26:27 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

He has emailed the 2nd code.

Thanks champs.

Reply #24 Posted: June 06, 2013, 05:04:03 pm