Topic: GetSome's Future.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
That really would be funny.

Especially if you locked them all in a room and watched them interact for a bit.

Then add in a new one, whose only interest is being unbaned from BF for spamming jewish remarks.

Fuck that would be funny.

Reply #75 Posted: September 10, 2013, 06:56:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HAHAHA, fuck. It worries me how much money I'd be willing to pay to see some 14yr old BF3 player's posting personality who had just gotten banned, injected into a cyrborg.

Send a few of them into Syria.

Reply #76 Posted: September 10, 2013, 07:03:01 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
It's all fun and games till someone creates a Chilli borg, which creates thousands of clones and takes over the whole forum/world.

Reply #77 Posted: September 10, 2013, 08:43:31 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: BeNZene;1531354
It's all fun and games till someone creates a Chilli borg, which creates thousands of clones and takes over the whole forum/world.

Reply #78 Posted: September 11, 2013, 10:48:28 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Chilli already tried that.

Reply #79 Posted: September 11, 2013, 04:19:26 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
There are currently 66 users online. 11 members and 55 guests
Most users ever online was 491, 3 Weeks Ago at 10:00 AM.

I think the clones are already here.

Why such a high number of guests?

Reply #80 Posted: September 11, 2013, 09:02:25 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
My girlfriends.

Reply #81 Posted: September 11, 2013, 09:17:28 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: BerG;1531426
My girlfriends.

lies... you only has 2 hands,  8 fingers 2 thumbs 2 and 2 palms  

8 + 2 + 2 = potato

Reply #82 Posted: September 11, 2013, 10:46:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1531238
Guys check out this lovely set of tits.

Fuckin' lovely.

Great tits.

Reply #83 Posted: September 11, 2013, 10:48:37 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
She rocks in, looking all good.

Trying to talk to me about work stuff, and I'm just envisioning fucking her.

Like hogtied and gagged.

Proper fucked.

What was she talking about? Don't really know. Don't really care.

Reply #84 Posted: September 12, 2013, 10:32:58 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
^ This post would be more interesting with included pictures.

Reply #85 Posted: September 12, 2013, 10:47:34 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
NSFW

Spoiler :
Removed before someone grumpy comes along with a ban stick.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:53:28 pm by BeNZene

Reply #86 Posted: September 12, 2013, 10:57:19 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: swindle;1531443
She rocks in, looking all good.

Trying to talk to me about work stuff, and I'm just envisioning fucking her.

Like hogtied and gagged.

Proper fucked.

What was she talking about? Don't really know. Don't really care.

Dude - you need to whack off more

Reply #87 Posted: September 12, 2013, 11:18:17 am

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Fucken lol Swindle!

Osum.

Reply #88 Posted: September 12, 2013, 11:26:53 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Wtf.

Reply #89 Posted: September 12, 2013, 02:17:07 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Swindle is a sick fucking freak.

Reply #90 Posted: September 12, 2013, 06:31:41 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #91 Posted: September 12, 2013, 06:34:06 pm

Offline swindle

Double post if it makes you feel better.

Reply #92 Posted: September 13, 2013, 09:03:14 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: BerG;1531478

haha are you jelly bro ... did you want a rim job instead? :P

Reply #93 Posted: September 13, 2013, 11:35:44 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
post it again or feel my banhammer

Reply #94 Posted: September 13, 2013, 03:37:08 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
My guess is this place will last for another year and a half before being taken over by another entity

Reply #95 Posted: January 24, 2015, 06:48:06 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Interesting guess lol

Reply #96 Posted: January 24, 2015, 11:27:21 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Snap is a good idea i have a couple of contacts at a high level, i could try shake some branches, i think craig should do a nude calander.

Reply #97 Posted: January 25, 2015, 10:46:28 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
At least we'll never have to worry about inactivity with Tiwa Necro'ing every thread ;)

Reply #98 Posted: January 25, 2015, 11:32:02 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Snap is a good idea i have a couple of contacts at a high level, i could try shake some branches, i think craig should do a nude calander.

If you want to see my abs you just have to ask

Reply #99 Posted: January 25, 2015, 01:33:38 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol