Topic: GetSome's Future.

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
CS was they hey day for these forums, then BF3 (which ill admit was abit of a golden time). These days I only play CS;GO online and the GetSome servers werent ever popular. Is it too late for the forums to be revived by BF4. TBH im spending more time at GP...despite hating the blue on black with a passion

Reply #25 Posted: September 06, 2013, 04:41:22 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
So about that dungeons and dragons tournament

Just call me Sir Robin the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the dragon of Agnore, who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Reply #26 Posted: September 06, 2013, 05:20:18 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Since I can't seem to stop checking in here I hope this place carries on.

It's like a fav olde t shirt, I know I should throw it out but I can't

Reply #27 Posted: September 06, 2013, 06:02:14 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
The great thing about this forum is that I always know what to expect.

Some knob will start a stupid thread.

Spacemonkey will make a humorous reply, and you will wonder what goes through his head to be thinking that.

Zarkov will come in with a cleverly worded insult, which you will only realise is an insult after looking up a few words in the dictionary.

BH will come in an explain something to the knob, using fancy engineering terms he knows we dont understand, just so we know how smart he is.

Equity will come in and say something nice.

`Kanye will come in and say something.

Grower will come in angry and dismissive, and will add that he needs bacon right now.

The Demon Lord will come in and say something awesome, and you will take notice because he is the demon lord, and you dont want to piss of the demon lord.

Retardobot will say something random, but the excellent use of grammar makes you respect it.

Swindle will come in with his weird avatar and piss everyone off.

SteddieEddie will come and add something comforting to the conversation. He's steady, which is nice.

Spacemonkey will make a duplicate thread but change the theme, and the process will repeat.

Great times.

Reply #28 Posted: September 06, 2013, 08:34:29 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
and Berg drops these pearls of wisdom

Reply #29 Posted: September 06, 2013, 09:30:17 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
He knows who I am!

Reply #30 Posted: September 06, 2013, 10:05:18 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Bullshit he does, motherfucker.

need moar bacoon

Reply #31 Posted: September 06, 2013, 10:07:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1531124

Don't forget the picspam

Reply #32 Posted: September 06, 2013, 10:42:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Nice post Berg.

Reply #33 Posted: September 06, 2013, 10:48:18 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Swindle will come in with his weird avatar and piss everyone off.

I'm humbled.

Reply #34 Posted: September 07, 2013, 09:10:35 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Zarkov;1531133
Nice post Berg.

I've looked up the definition of each of these words,  but still can't figure out the insult...

Reply #35 Posted: September 07, 2013, 09:15:01 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Aha!

It must have been sarcasm!

Reply #36 Posted: September 07, 2013, 09:17:36 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
`Kanye will come in and say something.

`Kanye will come in

`Kanye

....You mother fucker...

What has our relationship over these last few years meant to you? Nothing!?

Reply #37 Posted: September 07, 2013, 09:44:17 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Oh fuck.

All this time I've been head calling you Kanye.

Reply #38 Posted: September 07, 2013, 09:59:32 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
heh me too!

Reply #39 Posted: September 07, 2013, 12:16:41 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Shhh no tears....Only dreams now.

Reply #40 Posted: September 07, 2013, 12:37:27 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Yeah, I still have to come here every day and check too. Please don't die.

Reply #41 Posted: September 07, 2013, 12:57:12 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
needs moar user donations ... make it a community funded gaming forums ... by gamers for gamers ect

that or contact Angel Munoz (CEO) mass luminosity ... can chat with them if you like as ive done a bit of photo work for them ect ..

Reply #42 Posted: September 07, 2013, 01:06:06 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

When boards fall, THAM rises.

Reply #43 Posted: September 07, 2013, 01:32:44 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: Emrico1;1531152
Yeah, I still have to come here every day and check too. Please don't die.
GetSome needs that one game that will make us all antisocial again.

Like BF Does
Like COD did

Reply #44 Posted: September 07, 2013, 03:34:40 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Quote from: kookynic;1531162
GetSome needs that one game that will make us all antisocial again.

Like BF Does
Like COD did

Quote from: `Kayne;1531047
I'd just like to start this post again. Damage control. yaddy yada.

Dungeons and dragons

hey ho, lets go

Won't stop supporting the idea till we do it

Reply #45 Posted: September 07, 2013, 04:01:57 pm

Offline swindle

Should shift forums towards being primarily a DayZ Standalone NZ forum.

Reply #46 Posted: September 08, 2013, 10:24:05 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: swindle;1531186
Should shift forums towards being primarily a DayZ Standalone NZ forum.

Sounds like a pretty epic idea to me.

Reply #47 Posted: September 08, 2013, 12:44:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1531193
Sounds like a pretty epic idea to me.

That'd never happen.

It'd take years of development to shift, then the head admin would fuck off to climb a mountain halfway through.

Reply #48 Posted: September 08, 2013, 12:50:16 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
dont go . i like the quiet here .
The debate of how and will the one sex will function without the other has been ongoing for generations. We are now going to solve it once and for all. First we look at the world without men...

FIRST DAY
The power goes off. All electrical devices are now useless. Many trucks laden with food sit idle. Supermarket shelves are left unstocked.

FIRST MONTH
Women in towns are starving. The economy is dead. Women are forming gangs to loot whatever food is left and kill anyone that opposes them. 10% are now dead.

FIRST YEAR
Hardly anyone is left alive in the cities. Women forage for any food they can get. The buildings are falling apart. 90% are dead

TEN YEARS WITHOUT MALES
99% of the population is dead

ONE HUNDRED YEARS WITHOUT MALES
The last female died 50 years ago. Nature has taken over the planet

Now let's look at the world without women...

FIRST DAY
Chaos ensues in all businesses. The work force has all but disappeared. Credit card companies and banks lose 89% of their clientele.

FIRST WEEK
Female retail stores close, 95% of shoe stores close. Other stores still open and trading normal. Electricity gas and other utilities continue to function.

FIRST MONTH
Retailers show a downturn in profit by 70%. Men now have more money to spend and are starting to think on what to spend the extra money on: new car, boat, fishing gear. The government is talking about reducing taxes Stock market is gaining ground.

FIRST YEAR
The government has halved the tax rate from the previous year and still has a massive surplus. There is a boom in leisure activities.

TEN YEARS WITHOUT WOMEN
Scientist in Tokyo, Paris and London discover how to clone human cells to make babies. A new generation of humans is already on the way. Life is getting better.

ONE HUNDRED YEARS WITHOUT WOMEN
The lifespan of man has increased by 15 years due to lack of stress.

Reply #49 Posted: September 08, 2013, 05:38:27 pm