Topic: Dog Fighting

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Anyone watching Campbell Live, about peoples dogs being stolen to be used as bait in dog fights?

If those fuckers stole my dog to be ripped apart, I would go underground and infiltrate the illegal dog fighting community.

Once trusted, I'd kidnap the ringleaders one by one, torture them for days, before allowing their own dogs to rip them apart.

I'm more crazy about my dog than that guy from 7 psychopaths.

Posted: September 12, 2013, 07:13:40 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
That's not a dog, it's some kind of Star Wars animal.

One of those furry little guys.

Edit: Lol at La Brea tar pits.

Reply #1 Posted: September 12, 2013, 08:16:51 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my shih tzu go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Reply #2 Posted: September 12, 2013, 10:00:04 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Bonny is probably sinking slowly into the Tar Pit right now.

Reply #3 Posted: September 12, 2013, 10:45:40 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I was expecting this to be about dog fighting planes and was giddy with excitement, now I'm sad and want to die.

Reply #4 Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:57:05 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1531526
I was expecting this to be about dog fighting planes and was giddy with excitement, now I'm sad and want to die.

I was expecting this to be about dogs dog fighting each other in aeroplanes.

And shooting down cats in airships.

Reply #5 Posted: September 13, 2013, 12:45:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I am a good dog fighter.

Srsly though, this is exactly why we need more affordable robots in this world so we can stick well away from fighting live anythings.

Reply #6 Posted: September 13, 2013, 03:23:09 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I think this is in reference to this:
http://pawjustice.co.nz/tiki-taane-paw-justice/

I'm so torn, because that song is so shit, but tiki did it anyway, and he's such a wonderful person, and it's for a really good cause.....but the song is so shit.

Reply #7 Posted: September 14, 2013, 10:27:33 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K