Topic: Oh gawd help me, I'm doing it again!

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Here's yours truly not wearing fire fighting kit for a change! (I'm the one NOT wearing sunglasses!)

Spent a few hours at Outlet City doing some fundraising!

Also, one in my finery whilst visiting the new Taumarunui station opening!

(These have gotta be worth a couple of bucks folks!)  :-D
Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:27:29 am by Pitchey

Reply #50 Posted: May 10, 2015, 03:09:54 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Done and shared on FB to try and prod the masses into giving you some loving.

Reply #51 Posted: May 10, 2015, 11:29:13 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I'm on a few weeks off so no rush to get back!

Though I think I'd probably choke those gimps!

So are you on annual leave for a few weeks did you say?  so drinks when you get here then yeah?

Reply #52 Posted: May 11, 2015, 12:21:58 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Sold!

Reply #53 Posted: May 11, 2015, 02:52:33 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
I'll be a gimp for you if you promise to choke me Pitchey!

Reply #54 Posted: May 11, 2015, 08:34:54 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
I'll be a gimp for you if you promise to choke me Pitchey!

Only if you make a donation you big hairy orangutang you!   8)

Reply #55 Posted: May 11, 2015, 09:11:26 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Only a week to go now!

Thanks to everyone whose donated! (Even Henno, although he deposited it in another fire fighters page, but it all goes to Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) in the end!)

Theres still time for you to donate a 'lil, even a fiver is appreciated! (No, I'm not saying I'm cheap!)   ;D

https://secure.leukaemia.net.nz/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=840060&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=http%3a%2f%2ffirefightersclimb.org.nz%2f#&panel1-1

For those of you in Auckland, I'll be up there for a few days if anyone's keen to catch up for beersies!

Here's some shots of the recent flooding down here!

It's hard to get through the flooding, let alone the traffic!

Yup, that's our fire station car park!
Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:58:52 am by Pitchey

Reply #56 Posted: May 17, 2015, 01:50:55 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Last chance to get some fire fighter lurv folks!

Reply #57 Posted: May 20, 2015, 12:57:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Pitchy, were you involved in this heroic rescue?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1501138&gal_cid=1501138&gallery_id=150708

The first guy they interviewed sounds so typical new zelundish.

"I'm sure it needs a feed though mate"

Reply #58 Posted: May 25, 2015, 02:40:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Seal's back.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11454671

This is the kind of thing which makes south Auckland such an exciting place.

Reply #59 Posted: May 26, 2015, 06:30:14 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Reply #60 Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:34:06 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
heard about this did you have to get checked?

Reply #61 Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:41:00 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Hey ya'll!

I'd just like to thank all of my supporters who donated to the Firefighter Sky Tower Stair Challenge to help raise funds for Leukaemia & Blood Cancer NZ. The Tawa VFB raised $5,100 with the grand total raised being $1,018,428! (At the time of this post.) WooHoo!

Thanks to Gaylene, Peter, David, Private, Jason, Bounty, Simon, Vaughan, Sara, George, Skye, Fiona, Andrew, SB, Fifi the lady pug, Jojo, Britt, Lis, Mrs. Cook, Crazy cat lady, Derek, Dave, Carl, Arris, Lamby, Henno, and numerous others who snuck in and donated anonymously! http://firefightersclimb.org.nz/

Alas, it wasn't my best time, I got stuck with a steel cylinder (there's about 10 Kg's added) with only 180 Ats in it. Then the calf muscle decided to cramp up on the climb!

I tried a different method of training this year and it didn't work out, will be going back to the old style next year!

The Seal was out of my jurisdiction so I left it to the other EMS staff there!   ;D

As to the measles, I had the jab as a kid so should be OK, but as a precaution the Health Dept. are getting us all tested so I'm stuck at home waiting on my blood test results!

It was a great week and I caught up with a lot of mates. Sorry that we couldn't catch up Baldy!
Fairy didn't want me coming around and making a mess of her place before it's inspection too.  :'(

Same time next year unless I wake up and get someone else to do it!
Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 01:20:38 pm by Pitchey

Reply #62 Posted: May 30, 2015, 01:09:50 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
Good on ya Pitchey :)

Reply #63 Posted: May 30, 2015, 01:49:04 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Highlight of the climb? Giving all the kids a "High-5" around the base of the tower!

Update: Test results say I'm immune to measles. Woohoo, beer time!
Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:08:59 pm by Pitchey

Reply #64 Posted: May 30, 2015, 01:54:19 pm