Topic: Who's playing what?

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
DayZ Alpha, BF4 when I am too bored to even FAP and just installed Total Annihilation last night, more out of curiosity than anything else, the memories soon came flooding back in and four hours later was still playing.

Reply #25 Posted: February 20, 2014, 04:44:52 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Are you playing MapleStory, pop?

I tried to give it another go but it didn't do what it did for me 10 years ago lol

I think they made the game a whole lot easier now.

I used to give it a go every now and then and get to level 15 or some shit then give up, last time I tried me and my friend were level 30 in a few days.

That might not seem high to someone whos 2pro2blo but when all you know is to stab mushrooms and tickle slimes, it was quick progression.

It wasn't as fun when it was harder to level.

Reply #26 Posted: February 20, 2014, 06:19:06 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Hmmmgood

• Devoted Member
  • Hmmmgood has no influence.
Star trek mod for Sins Rebellion

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-armada-3

Also Forgotten Hope 2 mod for BF2 lan with flatmates.

Reply #27 Posted: February 20, 2014, 06:26:21 pm

Codex

I tried to give it another go but it didn't do what it did for me 10 years ago lol

I used to give it a go every now and then and get to level 15 or some shit then give up, last time I tried me and my friend were level 30 in a few days.

That might not seem high to someone whos 2pro2blo but when all you know is to stab mushrooms and tickle slimes, it was quick progression.

The first time I played it, it took me months to get to level 30, the grind was INSANE (This was 10 years ago now, maybe 11)

Reply #28 Posted: February 20, 2014, 06:36:13 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
BF4

Reply #29 Posted: February 20, 2014, 06:40:46 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
BF4

Reply #30 Posted: February 21, 2014, 03:22:39 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I'm cupping my balls.

Reply #31 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:27:39 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
I'm cupping my balls.

Is that Domination or Capture the "Flag"?  And is it hardcore?

Reply #32 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:33:36 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I prefer to call it 'climb the pole' as opposed to capture the flag & it only goes hardcore after 9pm.

Reply #33 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:34:40 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.

The first time I played it, it took me months to get to level 30, the grind was INSANE (This was 10 years ago now, maybe 11)

Haha I remember that shit, I shared an account with one of my friends and I think the highest level we had was something like 32.

it wasn't easy just sticking to 1 character, I would always level to 15 or something before quitting and trying another

Reply #34 Posted: February 24, 2014, 09:01:12 am

Codex

Ummm I did that with ranger and warrior but fell in love with fire/poison mage ;3 was something I clicked with

I also have a cat named sherlock with a sherlock hat hah

Reply #35 Posted: February 24, 2014, 09:12:39 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
BF4 sporadically
DayZ Alpha
Insurgency
ARMA3 King of the hill PVP
Banished entertaining but all my peasant's keep starving

#Chivalry - Could be good fun to have a tourney running cheap enough?

Reply #36 Posted: February 24, 2014, 05:04:54 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Nothing. What do. Having a little winge, ya know.

Played a little warframe recently. Fun run'n'gun game. Last game to get any real draw was the DayZ mod. Maybe played ...  800~ hours.

Reply #37 Posted: February 25, 2014, 11:32:18 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Going to add Loadout to my list, holy crap it's fun.

Reply #38 Posted: February 26, 2014, 12:10:22 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Codex

Playing lightning returns atm with a friend, interesting game, good in some ways, bad in others

Reply #39 Posted: February 26, 2014, 08:22:32 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm cupping my balls.

Is it multiplayer?

Reply #40 Posted: February 26, 2014, 10:56:34 am

Offline Growler

Reply #41 Posted: February 26, 2014, 11:05:02 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
Will be playing the new league on Path of Exile when it comes on march 5. Also getting Diablo 3 expansion because.... for some reason I have to

Reply #42 Posted: February 26, 2014, 11:45:46 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
got into the elder scrolls online beta, so i'll be playing that this weekend

it's a 22gb download
Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:21:28 pm by trololololo

Reply #43 Posted: February 26, 2014, 12:13:56 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Adding Rust to my list :)

got pants yet?

Reply #44 Posted: February 27, 2014, 06:31:21 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!